Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want me to repost my proposal? if its okay. i dont mind

Comment

You don't have to do that. You have already submitted it to [email protected] That is fine.

Comment

pictures??

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

lol i love the name btw. Reminds me of one of the japanese snacks i have lol.

Comment

gabe is gaybe :]

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
              welcome to the forums pam...i hope gabe's not trying to use you to get us to like him LOL jk

so whats a krunkee?
              Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
              krunkee is kind of my nickname and it kinda got attached to me. haha and psh i'm the one who makes gabe look cool :] jkjk, i hope he doesnt readd this haha. i love him anyways . thank for the welcome. :] you guys can call me pam, pammy, pamelaaa ;p anything is fine. haha.
              lol oh wow ganging up on me already T_T

Originally posted by d0ugch0i View Post
              gabe is gaybe :]
              fawk u doug -__- dont hate cuz ur integ is slower then my hachi :]

Comment

Originally posted by HachiPower View Post
                lol oh wow ganging up on me already T_T

fawk u doug -__- dont hate cuz ur integ is slower then my hachi :]
                figthing words, gabe just trying to look cool in front of pam.....hey pam did gabe tell you he got bro-raped.........

LOL!

Comment

Rofl!!! Owned!!!

Comment

OH SNAPPP loool first of all. :] <3 i love "gabey" hahah xD and pssh im too cool for gabe :]<3 and and to respond to whoever asked about pictures. pictures of what? :] roarrrr <3 i heard you guys got somethin going on this ewekend at dnb. can i tag along and meet you guys there instead that night. cause i have to work on march 1st ;] IF THATS OKAY I MEAN lol.

PS. MY NAME IS A JAPANESE SNACK? or KRUNKEE sounds like a japanese snack.b ;p

Comment

lol i think he meant krunkee was a japanese snack...

and yeah u can meet us at dnbs..u just need to find someone to be ur 'chaperone' haha but i'm sure there will be enough there

Comment

Originally posted by REVO-X View Post
                        figthing words, gabe just trying to look cool in front of pam.....hey pam did gabe tell you he got bro-raped.........

LOL!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOOOOL GABE NOT A VIRGIN NO MORE?! ;OOO ewwwwieeeee <3 loOOOOOL<3

Comment

oh noooo its in irvine?! ;[ FARRRRRRRR <3 what times does it start and end? i needa know what time i get off work

Comment

oh yes and ANYONE WANA MEET PAMMIE THIS WEEKEND?! ;] INSTEAD OF THE MEETING? CAUSE. I GOT TIME THIS WEEKEND. I GET OFF WORK EARLYYY <3333 YES YES? I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO ;] HAR HAR.

Comment

^ wow 3 posts in a row lol

so the truth is out, gabe hasn't had his cherry popped?! ooh boy, fresh meat lol thanks for the tip pam hhaah

just make it out to dnbs! why where do u work? u can't come to dnb..u can't come to v20...what can u come to then? heheh jp

Comment

It's OK Pam, if U go to DnB, I'll help U get in. Although, if U are 17, they will want to kick U out at 10pm. I'm guessing that as long U stay next to us, you'll be fine after 10.
                                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                                X