im pam ;]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REVO-X View Post
    figthing words, gabe just trying to look cool in front of pam.....hey pam did gabe tell you he got bro-raped.........

LOL!
    oh yea! by ben, jd, tim, and probably more LOL waiting for ur turn now huh? ahahah

Originally posted by Em View Post
    ^ wow 3 posts in a row lol

so the truth is out, gabe hasn't had his cherry popped?! ooh boy, fresh meat lol thanks for the tip pam hhaah

just make it out to dnbs! why where do u work? u can't come to dnb..u can't come to v20...what can u come to then? heheh jp

lol sooooo see u this sat em get your drink on and more bro rape! lol

Comment

welcome to the forums and glad to see another SgV Head up in here. ..

Comment

i bro raped you? naw i dont do that to probies.... they dont get none of this hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          i bro raped you? naw i dont do that to probies.... they dont get none of this hahah
          haha word

Comment

looool i needa know which DnB cause the only one i know is in Arcadia Mall LOOOOOOL >;[ roarrrrrrr. i work @ the sheriffs station. OKAY NO ONE SAY I ODNT WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE CAUSE YOU'RE WORKIN AT A SHERIFFS STATION. thats mean :[im eXTREEMELY BUSY. i can hang out THIS weekend. FORSUREEEEEE ;] <3 i just need the 411 & transportation. my dad is EXTREMELY strict. im up at 1:40 am TYPING this just to respond so he doesn't know. :] the one main thing im scared is losing my chance to be in team hybrid. i was hoping i can be a semi-member. till im 18 YOU KNOW? ;/ iono im trying to look into that. imma talk to tim TODAY ;] <3 kk well PSHh anyone pick me up @ work and ;] DNB HERE WE COMEEEEE Eha rhrhar. and EM. you're mean <3 but i love you anyways XD

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              LMAO I <3 TIM :]

Comment

& thank you paul loool im trying to get used to the forums. my posts wil be random for awhile XD <3

Comment

wow dayum your dad sounds super strict..

what do u do at the sheriff's station?

dnb is going to be lots of fun, hope u can make it out (dave n busters at irvine spectrum)

Comment

lol em why are youup so latee ;] <3 well if its at irvine spec. what time does it begin and end? cause i have a curfew. i can ditch work to meet up with you guys thats the only thing i can do now and know that dad wont find out. ;/ unless my uncle seriously puts me on check.

PS. I CAN DO LUNCH DURING SCHOOL DAYS. ;] I <3 GOING OFF CAMPUS. i would love to meet hybrid members in 626 area code if they have time to meet up with me for lunch so i can slowly get to know people. this sounds so weird. its likeme saying, "lets play a game of pass the pam around ;p !!" okay that was random but yeah. <3 anyone wanna do lunch on weekdays. and dinner on mondays & wednesdays. :] dont be shyyyy <3 message me

Comment

another thing. i need a ride to irvine spect. cause dang that is a lonnggg way to go, for me that is. coming from san gabriel to irvine. DANG O.O. i was suprised that the meeting was at 626 areacode.

Comment

wow.

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
                          "lets play a game of pass the pam around ;p !!"
                          better wait till your 18. I think we'd all like to avoid a lawsuit.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hi there spam!
                            i mean Pam!

Comment

:cue Chris Hansen:

Comment

^lol

Comment

Working...
                                X