No announcement yet.

Mugen Si~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ and ben has them... he went to school for that shit... woo hoo lucky ass...

Comment

np... Im the guy that gave you advice on AIM

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        np... Im the guy that gave you the claps
        yup. yes you are.

Comment

Why would u speed up when you see a massive body of water?...

Comment

its what people with big balls do... its a curse... we get a bit testy if you know what i mean...well of course you know what i mean your no stranger to my testy

Comment

Welcome to the forums Mark.

Comment

Welcome!.....
                nice Si
                i saw one at a dealer couple weeks ago its a nice azz car.......

Comment

Thanks, Christina Invited me to the meet this comming weekend, i'll sure come and bring the Si.

Oh and, yeah what he said, Testy to see what the car can do under certain situation. I did want to see the limits of the car and even if i crash it then i know in the future i wont do that again >.>
                  "damn the Turpedos! Full Speed ahead!" its what i think about half the time when im in trouble on the road.

Comment

welcome welcome, thats a nice ride you have.

in regards to your plans to modify your car...I would recommend to keep the mugen si stock for a little while longer and test the limits of the stock car while building up skill and then you will be able to determine where you car and your skill is lacking and then make the proper modifications to improve/rectify it. The main thing is to learn how to use your brakes and how to refine your hand-eye coordination while in the civic. The car is pretty much track ready so I would say, keep on practicing in its stock form until you realize that you're ready to mess around with the car's factory balance.

looking forward to meeting you and your ride at the next meet. until then, stay away from hydroplaning your car haha...its never a good idea unless if u have awd =P

Comment

power is really important for track,but suspension is main key point

Comment

I say the order of importance for racing on a track (considering all other things being equal): 1. Tires, 2. Brakes, 3. Suspension, then 4. power.

Comment

Hi hows it going. my name is Phong and was on a different name a month ago as NismoAE070 if anyone still remember me =]

im Marks friend here to show some support for him if he does choose to join Team Hybrid.

& the car does have a Mugen track suspension already so he is set... i mean all he has to do is hit the track and continue to shave his time till he cant anymore and then do the tweaks...

and about that hydroplanning... ya... i was riding shotgun... i totalled my Z a few weeks before he did that.. i was still traumatized about that... so he did gave me a scare...lol...

if you wanna drift a FF car... find a big puddle.. lol..

Comment

Oh trust me i'm done figuring out the cars limitation in wet weathers, now i just need track time, and work on the driving skills. yup stoke about the meet and greet can't wait guess i'll call the dealership and order the parts to get the minor dmg fix @.@ oh and thanks for the tips so far, sounds like a good bunch of folks to sit around and chat about the car so i have a clear well advice ideas on where to take the car and how to improve my driving skills. greatly appreciate it

Comment

if youre on any forums, try and catch their organized auto-x meets or track days. its cheaper that way.
                              and its supposed to rain this whole week, so be careful

Comment

Since I have a RSX (very similar platform with your Mugen Si), I think I can speak with decent authority. If you road race, anything past 300 whp is unuseable. If you drag, I guess you can use any amount of power your car can put down but frankly the Mugen Si isn't designed for drag. Stock Honda LSD won't be able to take much abuse (aka launching) above 250 whp. Your gearing is too short for boost, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X