No announcement yet.

Mugen Si~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I'm a JDM whore, the Greddy kits for K series motors are at mediocre quality. A few RSX's have caught fire because of leaking Greddy lines, the turbo manifold is ghetto quality, etc...

Even with my JDM Ego, I think the best turbo kit is Full Race's. Yeah, you shouldn't get some Stage 14 for road racing, but you can build a custom Full Race setup with a small turbo (minimal lag) and custom an ARC/HKS/Greddy radiator on it for the JDM bling.

Anyways, if you should have any questions regarding K series stuff, hit me up.
    Last edited by coredump; 02-20-2008, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Why not a Mugen Supercharger? Supa sexy.

Comment

cuz this guy wants to set off the BoV every chance he gets lol...

Comment

boost is beautiful

Comment

sometimes i wish i went boost. however, the engineers who built hondas didn't really believe in boost. most of the gangster hondas in japan (asm s2000, cwest s2000, j's racing, etc...) aren't boosted. the point of vtec was to maximize n/a efficiency out of a small motor not ramming air into a big block motor. so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
              1. Tires
              "faster dammit faster, no brakes, gogogo!!!" lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                "faster dammit faster, no brakes, gogogo!!!" lmao.
                hahah "stomp on the brakes and use them u pussy! I wanna feel it in my seat belt!" =P

anyways, take my advice..dont listen to the rest of these clowns hahah jp jp no seriously lol carefully consider what i posted in the last page =)

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                  hahah "stomp on the brakes and use them u pussy! I wanna feel it in my seat belt!" =P
                  LMAO i remember that

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                    LMAO i remember that
                    =D quality education at skip barber haha

Comment

^ i wanna go to skip barber. it would be hot if a girl did that...

Comment

I was at the honda dealership gettin my si serviced and i went in the showroom and they had a mugen si there. its very nice dont get me wrong very very nice. but the dealership was askin 40 grand! i mean 40 grand for a civic. i would sell the mugen for like 32 and buy like an 03 evo for like 20 gs and put 12 gs into the car make it a beast! but anyways whatever u decide to do its ur car and its a nice car dont get me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by justinf View Post
                          I was at the honda dealership gettin my si serviced and i went in the showroom and they had a mugen si there. its very nice dont get me wrong very very nice. but the dealership was askin 40 grand! i mean 40 grand for a civic. i would sell the mugen for like 32 and buy like an 03 evo for like 20 gs and put 12 gs into the car make it a beast! but anyways whatever u decide to do its ur car and its a nice car dont get me wrong
                          40G's whoa. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Give me a break. I'd rather have a G37 for that money, or a used NSX or Supra, or M3, and used the extra 5G's to buy rims.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                            ^ i wanna go to skip barber. it would be hot if a girl did that...
                            Don't worry, I'm sure Debbie and Dora will get the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                              Don't worry, I'm sure Debbie and Dora will get the opportunity.
                              ouch!!!! stab stab in the side.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                                ouch!!!! stab stab in the side.... lol
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X