Mugen Si~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
    ^ i wanna go to skip barber. it would be hot if a girl did that...
    yeah i only saw like 1 or two females present that day, but i'm sure there are always a few each session...and yes its quite hot when a girl knows how to drive =)

anyways, for 40k i'd still get the Mugen Si and leave it bone stock dizzle heheh..or actually make it look closer to the japanese RR =)

besides, u get a civic si and put mugen mods on it...u'll reach close to 40k in total neways..why not get a factory finished/balanced with racing technology fitted for seamless performance? But yeah a G37 is very nice...to each his own...but I gotta say, that mugen si is going to be VERY rare and thus, sexified =)

Comment

hey welcome to the forum!

Comment

thanks Em, Finaly someone who appreciate the car as much as i do. If i go through the deal again, i'd take home my si for 32k and not really think about it again.

Comment

wtf? mark didnt i tell you the same. ass clown....lol even when i seen her for the first time omg...

Comment

welcome to the forum enjoy your stay

Comment

yeaa $40k for a honda civic sounds pretty ridiculous. id rather spend it and get an Evo or a M3

Comment

the thread is not about whether u would buy the car or not...he's just introducing himself and asking for advice on the sexy car he just bought. I dont get ppl criticizing the choice...its a FREAKING MUGEN SI....how many of them are in the world and how many people are even lucky enough to be in possession of one? sheesh lol

i'd still get the MUGEN Si over a used M3 or an Evo...again referring to the factory quality/fitments and functionality for all its working parts. (if you really know how to drive then this is your dream car) plz dont criticize this beauty until one can actually afford to buy the Mugen Si... so please, if i see another comment on how they'd rather buy a used m3 or evo or whatever else...save it for when u can actually buy one (not referring just to the last poster but for future posts).

done and done...and i can't wait to see that mugen si up close *droool

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                  plz dont criticize this beauty until one can actually afford to buy the Mugen Si... so please, if i see another comment on how they'd rather buy a used m3 or evo or whatever else...save it for when u can actually buy one
                  buy my is350, it's cheaper. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                    buy my is350, it's cheaper. lmao.
                    ur selling it???

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                      the thread is not about whether u would buy the car or not...he's just introducing himself and asking for advice on the sexy car he just bought. I dont get ppl criticizing the choice...its a FREAKING MUGEN SI....how many of them are in the world and how many people are even lucky enough to be in possession of one? sheesh lol

i'd still get the MUGEN Si over a used M3 or an Evo...again referring to the factory quality/fitments and functionality for all its working parts. (if you really know how to drive then this is your dream car) plz dont criticize this beauty until one can actually afford to buy the Mugen Si... so please, if i see another comment on how they'd rather buy a used m3 or evo or whatever else...save it for when u can actually buy one (not referring just to the last poster but for future posts).

done and done...and i can't wait to see that mugen si up close *droool
                      +1 good one Em, i'd like to see the car also!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X