No announcement yet.

MY PROPOSAL ;] [For you curious butts out there]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAOOOO psh doug you know it!! LOOL and goddd the MEETING was bombb!! im sorry i had to runnn off but yeahh you guys are the bestttt

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
      Hi -def headlights......that would be a first! Think U are refering to HID's, but in this case it's High Intensity Discharge. Good news is all G35's & G37's come stock with HID's. WOOT!!!

Stay away from using an S2K exhaust. Plenty of good ones are made specifically for the G. I hear used Fujitsubo's are the best!

Anyhoo... if you ever have G35/37 questions, let me know. I can help you map out your plans for your build.
      SCOTT BE MY ADVISOR YES? <3

Originally posted by Ian View Post
      lights at 1080p!! lol jk. welcome to the forums. oh geez...60 posts? looks like you've been welcomed already.
      loooool we can TRY THAT ;D and nice meeting you iann

Originally posted by Hank View Post
      SMHS and UCD only? i thought the minimum graduation prerequisite from SMHS was at least UC Berkeley. lol!
      haha pshhhh we aint all THAT "smrat"

Originally posted by Midknight View Post
      another Chen to the team!
      CHEN FTW but we have a sucky taiwanese president in taiwan ;[ haha<3

Comment

theres no way im wasting my time reading bout fun size proposal....can some one hook me up with a cliff note/bullet point or a book on tape version?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
          theres no way im wasting my time reading bout fun size proposal....can some one hook me up with a cliff note/bullet point or a book on tape version?
          Man...so lazy......

....Hook it up if you get the cliff notes....hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
            My name is Pamela Chen a.k.a. Pam, krunkee, panda etc.

I am currently a junior attending San Marino High School.

I am a girl. 5'1".

...who just recently turned the age of 17 February 3rd.

I work at the Temple City Sheriff’s Station.

I chose team hybrid because my entire life I grew up with no one who saw me as family. I never had a dad who really cared for me and a mother who walks out randomly to hang out with her friends and make me worry.

Family problems are what my entire childhood life consisted of. I pray to be able to develop some kind of family in team hybrid.

I really like being a helping hand for friends and anyone who asks for anything at all.

I love cars, really I do. One car I have my eyes on is either the 2007 g35 or the 2008 g37.

Sincerely,
            Pamela Chen
            :]

ISNT THAT THE SEXIEST PROPOSAL EVERR? ;] <3 jkjk enjoy :]
            ...better?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
              ...better?
              LOOOL pepper :P +1

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
                LMAOOOO psh doug you know it!! LOOL and goddd the MEETING was bombb!! im sorry i had to runnn off but yeahh you guys are the bestttt
                i owe you noodles. or something edible.
                thank you for feeding me.

Comment

Working...
                X