No announcement yet.

Just dropping by to say hi~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case anyone is wondering, here are the pics of Scott's pimped out "sil-lude" while he was in Hybrid. He's won numberous, hmmmm, aghhh.. hmm actually, zero trophy. hahahhahaha.. Just playing man.

Comment

Originally posted by W420 View Post
      In case anyone is wondering, here are the pics of Scott's pimped out "sil-lude" while he was in Hybrid. He's won numberous, hmmmm, aghhh.. hmm actually, zero trophy. hahahhahaha.. Just playing man.

lol'd

too bad the car didn't show...it would have been nice to see it in action wth all of the stuff that was goign to go in there. but now Kandy is the definitive silvialude =)

Comment

lol.. custom cigarette holder grillz-> cigar holder

Comment

omg! It's the twin!! No f'in way!
          I've never seen pix, but I've heard the stories!

J

Comment

wow u still have the pictures jason...So when are you coming to korea? No more going crazy with a car~Now i'm just in for the clean kill LOL...I regret getting a lude tho if i think about it~Should of just got a evo or m3 LOL Neways i'm getting a car here in korea so if i need parts u have to send them to me jason...Will yea you and ur evil stares..It's like a high school girls worst nighmare

Comment

i thought will posted the pix lol

and i dont think there was an evo out in the us during 1999 scotty boy lol

u know what you should do...take pix and show us in ur new goofyazzkoreanpix

Comment

Originally posted by goofyazkorean View Post
                wow u still have the pictures jason...So when are you coming to korea? No more going crazy with a car~Now i'm just in for the clean kill LOL...I regret getting a lude tho if i think about it~Should of just got a evo or m3 LOL Neways i'm getting a car here in korea so if i need parts u have to send them to me jason...Will yea you and ur evil stares..It's like a high school girls worst nighmare
                lol.. wrong jason.

Comment

Working...
                X