No announcement yet.

Don't call it a comeback...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whether it be with hybrid or not, i am coming back. sweeten the deal for me baby *wink, wink* LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MikEvo8 View Post
      whether it be with hybrid or not, i am coming back. sweeten the deal for me baby *wink, wink* LOL.
      lol i had a feeling u might be coming back w/da evo. are u coming out to formula d?

Comment

sweeten the deal for me baby *wink, wink* LOL.
        I heard consumption of pineapples makes it sweeter...IF, you know what I mean

Comment

Well...I am single now days...how's your sister been? I'd make a GREAT brother in law...does that sweeten the deal enough? hahahaha Miss ya homie!

Comment

There are a few options for you. They will be given to you over the next few days via PM or phone call.

~Tim

Comment

sorry robert, sis is getting married in august. she kept asking about you but i lost ur number and couldn't pass it on to her.

Comment

theres still time to persuade her to go the chewbacca way robert...until she says "i do" shes fair game...hahahahah

Comment

LOL!!! Mike, still crackin me up. I'm just messin. Where's the pics of your car?? I wanna see this monster already...I'm curious what color you painted it.

Comment

Working...
                  X