No announcement yet.

Re-Introducing the Scion xB from Ventura, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet......another local wanting to be part of Hybrid too. I will be for show going to the meet in May for sure.

Also you probably have no seen me around because I'm not in Santa Paula too often, only when I'm driving on the 126 because my girlfriend lives in Bakersfield so that's why I go through there.

Comment

how do you get lost in sf? i drive to long beach/LA using google on my iphone....haha

Comment

LBC/LA are easier to navigate than SF, imo.

Comment

Well i only lived in NorCal for 2 months and never drove in the streets of San Francisco and I didn't have navigation so I got lost. I know SoCal better so I do not get lost down here!

Driving in the streets of LA and Long Beach is a lot easier then driving around the bay area.

Comment

i guess i'm just use to the bay area more than the LA area. both are easy. except the hills in SF.

Comment

Yeah I got lost in the heart of San Francisco and i never had been in the middle of the heart of it, but it was cool checking it all out.

Comment

i get lost in SD. and yeah i live here

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                  i get lost in SD. and yeah i live here
                  yah same here i hate driving in SD thats why i stick to the trolley to get to the stadium

Comment

I have yet to actually drive myself to SD some day i gotta do it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by nyte_ryder View Post
                      As far as the NorCal meetings I was invited to I didnt attend because personally I got lost trying to find where JDM Theory was because I do not know San Francisco area at all and I mapquest did not give me good enough directions.

Anyways, what events are going on this weekend? I was never told anything about an event this weekend? If someone could get me some info I'd come to the event!

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Saturday at BOBA TIME @ 7pm
                      15204 South Western Avenue Gardena, CA 90249 Phone: (310) 352-6221

Lucky Strike
                      3525 W. Carson St. No 77 . Torrance Ca 90503 @ Del Amo Fashion Center

Sunday - 9 am
                      8900 McCarty Road
                      Chino, CA 91710
                      So Daniel:

Tell me how you enjoyed the two events this past weekend?
                      Which of the two were you able to attend?

Jason

Comment

I was not able to attend any of the events due to my grandfathers death and I had left to New Mexico which to where he had lived. Sorry for not making it out there!

Comment

So my xB is going into the shop to get painted and I was wondering what color would some of you think I should paint my xB? I was looking at orange or plum crazy pearl. Give me some of your opinions.
                          Last edited by nyte_ryder; 04-23-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

So my xB is going into the shop to get painted and I was wondering what color would some of you think I should paint my xB? I was looking at orange or plum crazy pearl. Give me some of your opinions.

Comment

im all for the plum crazy pearl

Comment

im all for matte dookie brown

Comment

Working...
                                X