Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Em View Post
    i will need a hookup for wire-tuck as well
    the link is www.chasebaysonline.com, forgot the "s". Check it out and let me know.

Comment

thanks for the advice.im having a hard time trying to source a lot of the parts i want. if you know of any sites, shops, or plugs please let me know.when i get back from my work trip at the end of this month ill be ordering the password jdm front end conv.....got a good deal on a b18.should i take it or keep the b16

Comment

Originally posted by dharris156233 View Post
        thanks for the advice.im having a hard time trying to source a lot of the parts i want. if you know of any sites, shops, or plugs please let me know.when i get back from my work trip at the end of this month ill be ordering the password jdm front end conv.....got a good deal on a b18.should i take it or keep the b16
        either upgrade to b18c1 for turbo or bore-out ur b16 to 2.0 litre and turbo it

OR

k20a swap

Comment

i think i need a wire tuck for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
            either upgrade to b18c1 for turbo or bore-out ur b16 to 2.0 litre and turbo it

OR

k20a swap
            This is where I usually say "LS1 Swap" lol, don't think it'll fly this time.

Originally posted by dharris156233
            www.hondamarketplace.com, where I use to get most of my stuff.

B18 as in the LS motor? GSR? Type R? I'm assuming its the LS, if that's the case you can go LS/VTEC Turbo.

IMO, a H22 would be a monster in that little car, Paul has a extra H22 turbo for sale btw

Comment

^ i like the H22 idea

Comment

H22 is good. B18C5 is good K20 is good too. Kind of depends what U want to do with the car.

H22 good power but heavy = not good for auto X. Good for drag and show. somewhat turbo friendly

B18C5 good power, less torque = good for auto x NA applications and show.

K20 good power not too heavy = good for show and latest performance parts. Good for NA and somewhat turbo friendly.
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  ^ i like the H22 idea
                  that was my plan to begin with.the b16 came with the car.ive been looking into a h22 swap.lab junkies in i think riverside seems like they have some good deals.
                  k20a swap is what i really really want.i figured if i save a grand or at least 800 a check i can have the motor by winter.and have it installed by spring.
                  Last edited by dharris156233; 10-03-2008, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveRotary View Post
                    This is where I usually say "LS1 Swap" lol, don't think it'll fly this time.

www.hondamarketplace.com, where I use to get most of my stuff.

B18 as in the LS motor? GSR? Type R? I'm assuming its the LS, if that's the case you can go LS/VTEC Turbo.

IMO, a H22 would be a monster in that little car, Paul has a extra H22 turbo for sale btw
                    he has the motor plus the turbo?or just the turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by dharris156233 View Post
                      he has the motor plus the turbo?or just the turbo?
                      I believe both, PM him. Hes our Public Relations Director in Training, Mr. Pink Evo.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveRotary View Post
                        I believe both, PM him. Hes our Public Relations Director in Training, Mr. Pink Evo.
                        And by Pink Evo, he means Paul. U can speak with him @ V20 tomorrow night.
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

thats cool.im stoked!!

Comment

h22 - Played out
                            B18 - murdered beyond belief
                            k20 - done properly will be the best bet. . .

Make sure you focus and not stray off your path. . .

Comment

thanks for the advice paul.so can anyone tell me where i should start searching for a good deal on a k20.
                              ive been looking around for a good set of shoes for the rex.this is the set that i had in mind...

but rbmotoring.com sold them already.now i cant remember what there called.if anyone knows please get back at me.and if you have any ideas im open for suggestions.i want them to be HELLA FLUSH.

Comment

shoe's for a Crx hmmm i'll get back to you.... Maybe some Gram lights

Comment

Working...
                                X