• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
    oh what salt n pepper?!
    hahaha SHUTTUP im almost 18, stop making that joke
    17 gets you 20
    LOL i love you guys :]

SALT&PEPPERRR, JAPANESE CANDY MISSES YOU ;]
    I'm still wondering where the 'salt' reference came from, lol.

Originally posted by blazetypes View Post
    hhah wow.. what's this salt n pepper all about?? what am i missing out on? lol
    My nickname is Pepper (as is my SN) based on an incident where my 3-tone hair (copper, silver, and black) looked like a family cat named pepper. long story. Oh and her name Krunkee is similar to a japanese chocolate bar called "KRUNKY!" Her hyper personality matches. =P

Originally posted by Em View Post
    she was referring to Pepper aka Phillip aka Mr. whos going to take me to a cosplay convention and get me some Yuna booty heheh
    You up for it next July? Things're gonna be crazier now that we're well-established in the LACC as well as all the high end hotels. We even had nonstop shuttles (the large ass busses) on schedule 24/7 to and from convention.

Originally posted by blazetypes View Post
    hmm i have a whole laundry list. but like i said, next will be Seats!! either recaro or Brix like you recommended.. daym those are expensive... haha
    Awesome. I think with the color on your car a set of Japan-series Brides would look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
      I'm still wondering where the 'salt' reference came from, lol.

My nickname is Pepper (as is my SN) based on an incident where my 3-tone hair (copper, silver, and black) looked like a family cat named pepper. long story. Oh and her name Krunkee is similar to a japanese chocolate bar called "KRUNKY!" Her hyper personality matches. =P

You up for it next July? Things're gonna be crazier now that we're well-established in the LACC as well as all the high end hotels. We even had nonstop shuttles (the large ass busses) on schedule 24/7 to and from convention.

Awesome. I think with the color on your car a set of Japan-series Brides would look great.

oh man thanks for clarifying.. but yes, why are brides so expensive?! lol

Comment

quality.

Comment

Just like tim said.

When you buy an expensive and AUTHENTIC Bride seat, you are paying for the technology, innovations, long history of development by evolving racing events, etc. What you buy from them is the same thing that pros get on their vehicles.

When you buy, say, a 'scorpion performance' seat from Kragen/Autozone/Pepboy's, you're just getting a seat that's... um... a regular replacement car seat?

I remember installing one of those for a friend because he didn't know how... the knob fell off and when i looked on the internals there was a lot of rust. Keep in mind it's a brand-new seat.

you won't ever get that with authentic brides. (There's tons of knock-offs everywhere that're getting damn good to their closeness of the real thing. Best do deal with an authorized distributor as opposed to ebay).

Comment

Just like tim said.

When you buy an expensive and AUTHENTIC Bride seat, you are paying for the technology, innovations, long history of development by evolving racing events, etc. What you buy from them is the same thing that pros get on their vehicles.

When you buy, say, a 'scorpion performance' seat from Kragen/Autozone/Pepboy's, you're just getting a seat that's... um... a regular replacement car seat?

I remember installing one of those for a friend because he didn't know how... the knob fell off and when i looked on the internals there was a lot of rust. Keep in mind it's a brand-new seat.

you won't ever get that with authentic brides. (There's tons of knock-offs everywhere that're getting damn good to their closeness of the real thing. Best do deal with an authorized distributor as opposed to ebay).

haha oh wow..thanks for the info! yea i've always known to get authentic brides or recaros.. and yeaa they're so daym expensive, but you do get what you pay for. that's why im still rolling with my stock seats... trying to save up for them brix!

Comment

For a good deal on seats: http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=2000

Comment

they were sold :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  they were sold :P
                  oops

anyone wanna buy my Type-R dc2 recaros? 1,200 obo

Comment

know anyone with dc5 recaros for sale?

Comment

Try talking to Olah.

He's selling two Brides with gradiation fabric for about $1200 i think?

Comment

Welcome, dude. You got one captivating whip.

Comment

Try talking to Olah.

He's selling two Brides with gradiation fabric for about $1200 i think?
                          nice! ok hopefully i'll find him

Comment

Originally posted by Justin JDM Ninja Newtype View Post
                            Welcome, dude. You got one captivating whip.
                            haha thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                              oops

anyone wanna buy my Type-R dc2 recaros? 1,200 obo
                              color, if you happen to have blue but im sure its red

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveRotary View Post
                                color, if you happen to have blue but im sure its red
                                yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X