it works lol here's my intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

hahahaha i like that blue a lot

Comment

blue and orange looks good man Tim when's the next meet and will it just be the 2 of us?

Comment

niiice car! keep it kenstyle,no GTR bumper please,or go nismo bumper like this:

and make sure you get this APR mirrors

and some engine goodies like this

man i still miss that ride....lol,used to love it so much i still wonder sometimes how we end up letting it go for the audi????

Comment

thats a nice G, nice engine goodies k i'll stay Kenstyle

Comment

i'm feeling it better anyway

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

thanks for the welcoming and positive response everyone

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
                    niiice car! keep it kenstyle,no GTR bumper please,or go nismo bumper like this:

and make sure you get this APR mirrors

and some engine goodies like this

man i still miss that ride....lol,used to love it so much i still wonder sometimes how we end up letting it go for the audi????
                    Kenstyle is nice. However, everyone has Kenstyle. There already is a G35 with a Kenstyle rear on the team. Debbie's G35 had a Kenstyle kit too.

They already make a knockoff Kenstyle kit. D. Huang had a good rule of thumb: "If there is a knockoff of the part you're running, it's been played out." When you pay top dollar to buy the authentic Kenstyle kit, how do people differentiate your authentic kit and some high school kid's eBay'ed Kenstyle kit?

No APR mirrors. Kenstyle, Nismo, etc... are all JDM. If you are going to go with racing mirrors (and make sure your body kit and style is "race", opposed to VIP/executive), then go with Craftsquare.

http://www.craftsquare.co.jp/

No NRG parts as well. NRG makes a bunch of knockoff stuff. It doesn't even match a JDM themed ride. Run Cusco, Blitz, Nismo, ARC, Greddy, HKS, etc.... the list goes on.

Since you're looking for a new kit, I'd suggest you check out...

http://bulletproofautomotive.com/cat...p?category=123

They don't seem to have a very wide selection the G35. I'd scour the newest editions of HyperRev, Option, etc... to see what's the newest and greatest out for your car.

Good luck. Great start.
                    Last edited by coredump; 04-02-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

woah thats too much what just happend?

Comment

Originally posted by silvermic george View Post
                        blue and orange looks good man Tim when's the next meet and will it just be the 2 of us?
                        it'll be more than the two of you next meeting will be in corona, ca. In a community where I own a house. April 24th we will be playing badketball afterwards. If you got skills, bring them. If not you can huff and puff like the majority LOL. There will also be a giant pool to swim, tennis court, hockey rink, river to fish, playground for kids and a gym/shower.

I look forward to meeting you, welcome again.

Comment

yeah im like the guy that always got picked last in P.E class so i'll watch and learn,
                          tennis? hockey rink? pool? i'll make sure to bring my mankini
                          i like my drinks with a little Umbrella

are those little smiley guys humping?

i'm scared :/

well i guess i'll wait on Tim to get back to me with a formal invitation

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
                            Kenstyle is nice. However, everyone has Kenstyle. There already is a G35 with a Kenstyle rear on the team. Debbie's G35 had a Kenstyle kit too.

They already make a knockoff Kenstyle kit. D. Huang had a good rule of thumb: "If there is a knockoff of the part you're running, it's been played out." When you pay top dollar to buy the authentic Kenstyle kit, how do people differentiate your authentic kit and some high school kid's eBay'ed Kenstyle kit?

No APR mirrors. Kenstyle, Nismo, etc... are all JDM. If you are going to go with racing mirrors (and make sure your body kit and style is "race", opposed to VIP/executive), then go with Craftsquare.

http://www.craftsquare.co.jp/

No NRG parts as well. NRG makes a bunch of knockoff stuff. It doesn't even match a JDM themed ride. Run Cusco, Blitz, Nismo, ARC, Greddy, HKS, etc.... the list goes on.

Since you're looking for a new kit, I'd suggest you check out...

http://bulletproofautomotive.com/cat...p?category=123

They don't seem to have a very wide selection the G35. I'd scour the newest editions of HyperRev, Option, etc... to see what's the newest and greatest out for your car.

Good luck. Great start.

i guess is all on whats people budget is,if you are rich!! then go for all the rare stuff like ARC and all that stuff but if you are not wich is prob the case then thats why you go for lower brands name first,then you go up and up little by little,even marty at the g forums it took him big time to get hes G going and now he wont stop wining at every HIN,if you want a kit from bulletproof then be ready to hand down your full credit card limit cause you will be on 0,s after,
                            my G had NRG stuff all over it and people still love the car,if you do right thing on your car and not exactly what the money speaks for it you will still be a winner,after all is what you like and what you can afford NOT what you should be pushed on to do just to be a show queen ride,at least not on my end,every car we had has gone thru drive and punish,fully drive,why will we pay $800 a month for a freaking car that will seat on the grge all the time HELL NO!

Comment

i couldnt say it better myself titie i mean TT very well put young grasshopper its true its not how much you spend its about knowing how to spend and spending well try saying that 5 times! yes my ride is my daily transportaion and i kid you not sometimes i'm driving and i'll catch the person behind me taking a pictures of my ride its a pretty dope feeling y'know
                              i dont care if i never win a trophy i like the scene and i love my car i respect you if you spend 4g's on a body kit but i'll respect and shake your hand if you save some money

Comment

Welcome to the forums George!

Comment

Working...
                                X