No announcement yet.

New Guy ready to introduce himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome aboard. hope to meet you real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by R34GTT View Post
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3102795/1

Theres my cardomain, i have most of my pics there. Its just more convenient.
      wow thats hawt!!!

Comment

Welcome!!! what a beauty

Comment

Thanks everyone, i can't wait to meet all of you as well, i happy to have been recruited.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to meeting you and the car in person.

Comment

<3 the color!

Comment

welcome i envy you:P please dont hurt that beautiful car i know people who would die for a skyline (myself)

Comment

welcome, i r krunkee :]

Comment

very clean Skyline! Kudos to you man. So you live here in SoCal and you drive it? I thought Skylines werent allowed to be registered since Motorex closed

Comment

Originally posted by BoostLikeWoa View Post
                      very clean Skyline! Kudos to you man. So you live here in SoCal and you drive it? I thought Skylines werent allowed to be registered since Motorex closed

Skylines are all over now. SD has quite a few that are dailys.

Comment

by quite a few how many do you mean?? just wondering, i enjoy rolling with as many of them as possible. A few of us went up to long beach last sunday for the grand prix, and were in the Mothers car show. I know of about roughly 13 in the socal area. Im sure there are more.

Comment

by quite a few how many do you mean?? just wondering, i enjoy rolling with as many of them as possible. A few of us went up to long beach last sunday for the grand prix, and were in the Mothers car show. I know of about roughly 13 in the socal area. Im sure there are more.
                          I know of 4 in my area, Jacko who drives the yellow fas r34 GTR and my gfs buddy John (turtle) who has 2 R33 and 1 R34
                          Last edited by Peter; 04-22-2009, 11:47 AM.

Comment

yeah jacko is the guy who invited us to the carshow

Comment

including you thats about 5 here in sd, R34, R33s and R32, compared to a couple years ago when there was only 1

Comment

Hello friends! I know it has been a while since i last logged on, but i thought i would share some update photos with you!

Hope you like them! Scott hit me up next time your going out around carlsbad area.

Kyle

Comment

Working...
                                X