No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid inspired me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ ooo yea your right does look like the g35 oems. but i think i can rock those.

Comment

Originally posted by gs400speed23 View Post
      ^^ ooo yea your right does look like the g35 oems. but i think i can rock those.
      Yes ofcoarse you can. It should look sick! But make sure get an Aggressive Offsets.. You prob wanna talk to Mr. Flush about that.. (That is Nick)

Comment

yup either +12 or +0 that is how im gonna roll =D what do you guys think about a black car with gloss white rims? in my opinion it looks HOT but i wanna know what you guys think. especially whte te37's yummy

Comment

i think they go up to +15

Comment

hi Larry! welcome

Comment

thank you angela! it was nice to see you at E.D. im sure you dont know who i am but seen me there =D

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter probie) and access level. Thank you.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Done
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hybridz:

Our VP, Wayne Chen, would be proud to witness this. Too bad he can't since he is back in Taiwan again. But this would bring a tear to his eye to see our possible 16th generation of Hybridz coming to his first meeting with a copy of his full proposal to present in order to join Team Hybrid while dressed in a dress shirt & rocking a pink tie. FTW Larry! Great job setting an example and doing your Hybrid homework before attending your first team meeting.

Comment

Congrats Larry!

Comment

omg! james this is pretty embarassing! i would be more than honored to meet wayne. i had to make a serious introduction to let everyone know that team hyrbid will be in good hands especially with a great group of people that are already in it. i was told pink and black works so had to take a risk haha. im getting myself ready to be apart of the HYBRID HUNKS hahaha. The adventure has just begun for me and i am extremely blown away by everyone's guidance and support thus far.

Comment

From Aug. 2010 Larry was just a new probie and after 1 year and 8 months later, he is a co-leader in training, mgr. @ his employment and his 350Z is now being selected to be a booth car for some of our major title team sponsors (NOS 2011 & AEM 2012). You came a long way. Another Hybrid Super Star being born.... The Hybrid Formula & Management continues to work and congrats on your journey to not only continue our tradition, but be one of the best.

Comment

thanks for the support! hard work does pay off i must say.

Comment

Congratz Larry... You've come long ways and you're car was looking dope! Good to see you over the weekend at FD.

Comment

Working...
                              X