z cube intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z cube intro

hello hybrid my name is Damian and we here introducing ourselves myself, my wife robin and our car a 2009 nissan cube.
    hoping to join the hybrid family soon and rep. at the car show field
    here are a few pics of the cube at last years sema

2008 sema

current mods

Nice cube man and welcome

Comment

welcome to the forum. Nice cube! Hope you like your stay.

Comment

Welcome! I have to say that is the best cube I've seen! I like driving those.

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys

Comment

Cool ride! I likes!

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
              Cool ride! I likes!

thanks ill be looking into coilovers soon, i just gotta decide which ones

TEIN
              TANABE

i can get a deep discount on either 1 i just gotta decide, i know TEIN,s dont come with upper mounts and i gotta use the oem ones

Comment

Do the Tanabe ones come with the mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
                  Do the Tanabe ones come with the mounts?
                  yeah the tanabe,s come with pillow upper mounts the TEIN doesnt
                  only issue is i heard before from other cube guys that the tanabe coils dont support strut bars and i have a jdm Z11 nismo strut bar so i really feel like not letting it go, here,s a motor pic

Comment

I am a fan of the Cube

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Oh and BTW I'm from the 818 Area aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                        Welcome to the forums. Oh and BTW I'm from the 818 Area aswell.
                        hey whats up man yeah i see your car around the valley often, still miss my G coupe when i see yours nicely done

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Nice to add a cube to the list...especially yours !! Thats a tight Cube...Look forward to meeting you...

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
                            Welcome to the forums! Nice to add a cube to the list...especially yours !! Thats a tight Cube...Look forward to meeting you...
                            thanks man i am lucky to have my hardest competitor on my side the nissan cube from ATI (auto tech interiors) i got full supports from them + good prices on everything they carry

ATI crew are really really cool, i am looking forward to meet everybody
                            Last edited by z cube; 01-11-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and access level. Thanks.
                              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
                              X