mk3 supra, OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk3 supra, OC

Hey this is Michael. I own a 1988 mk3 supra. I got a card on my car that said I was an exceptional candidate for team Hybrid so here I am!

That's the best pic I have lol.

I currently go to a Community College. I'm transferring to USC in January! I'm probably never gonna be able to pay back my loan, but whatevers I guess.

Stuff I have:
    Power stuff
    HKS MHG (BECAUSE THERes STILL A 7M IN MY CAR LOL)
    HKS Intercooler
    Bosch bypass valve
    57mm trim turbo
    homemade mbc! (works like a charm)
    a sweet greddy knock of catch can. Jdm as it gets
    BIC Divorce Downpipe
    High Flow Cat.
    Tanabe exhaust
    oh yeah blitz turbo timer (not really a power thing but whatever)
    k&n intake (+80 whp)
    Some nameless huge fat aluminum radiator
    Blitz rad cap!
    Theres probably a lot of other small little things but I think I got most of them

Turning stuff
    Megan Track Coilovers (those of you have mk3 supras, Dont get these lol. they dont go low at all in the rear)
    Steering rack spacers
    cool little light blue steering wheel forgot name of brand, but they sell them on zilvia
    cusco rear strut bar
    some random pillar bar that looks honda.

Goodlooking stuff
    A lip
    Sideskirts
    flares
    xxr 527's, two are powdercoated mystic purple. (These are just holding me down until I get my hands on some eurolines dh. I love dish.)

Stopping Stuff
    SS brakelines
    slotted rotars (prolly dont do shit)
    hawk pads

yeah I need a bbk. otherwise im gonna die soon when i turn up the boost.

What I wanna do in the future
    Tons of stuff. If the 7m doesnt blow on me, I have rx7 550 injectors just sitting there in my parts bin that wanna go in as soon as I get other supporting stuff. I also want a lightweight flywheel and driveshaft. And something to improve the oiling system on the 7m. If the 7m blows, Im busting out a 1j swap and doing a single turbo setup, id probably use most of my 7m stuff on the 1j

I reealllly really want different coilovers, so Im waiting on pbms when they come out for my car in 2 months. I also crave their knuckles and tie rods ends. Somewhere down the line I want a kaaz 2 way to replace the welded that I bring to the track. I also want a cage, but they are also insanely expensive. and a huge ricer gt wing! cuz i love em.
    Theres a lot more, but this is like the forseeable future lol. Well, its a fucking foggy future (alliteration!), but I like to dream.

Welcome on the forums and hoping to see that car in person! Good luck

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Any idea who put the card on your Supra?
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

not a smidgen of a clue =/. whoever was at sideways sundays on october 23 in irwindale? it seems like everyone else on here has expensive cars already lol

Comment

I wish someone would leave one of those cards on my car

Comment

Ive done a 1jz swap on a mk3. alot of fun once its in. blast to drive

Comment

Welcome to the forums Michael !! love the sarcasm.... lol

Comment

I blew my head gasket. Does this mean I am no longer eligible?
                Last edited by yongai27; 11-13-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I need your drive train for my boso cressy than with that money you can buy a 1j swap from me??? I also sell tons of parts for your car as well. Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yongai27 View Post
                    I blew my head gasket. Does this mean I am no longer eligible?
                    As long as you are a good person, you are eligible. If you are serious, PM me.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Also down to change your head gasket too if that is another option

Comment

Working...
                      X