checkin in again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wet View Post
    how bout ohlins+brembo+marchesini+michelin = ?
    you'd hit it 2 times? lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
      you'd hit it 2 times? lawl.
      awesome. id say the same for your cars. im a former IS owner myself, ive been following your progress since your IS300 had the SARD kit and LE37Ts... ( wow, dont i sound like a stalker... )

im sure youd seen my piece of crap IS around campus - black with gun metal Volk GT-U's for a while and then i switched to 19" Blitz Technospeeds. i think you know a good friend of mine, Zeus. he drives the red RX-8 on 20" Volk GT-Cs
      Last edited by wet; 07-11-2008, 09:10 AM.

Comment

yea i've seen the car more often with the gt-u on campus than with those blitz wheels; and your buddy zeus had a class with me and was in my small group, we both were slackers and piggy-backed our group so we got along pretty well hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
          yea i've seen the car more often with the gt-u on campus than with those blitz wheels; and your buddy zeus had a class with me and was in my small group, we both were slackers and piggy-backed our group so we got along pretty well hahaha
          hahaha slackers...you guys give UCR a bad name. I was a good student when i went there...

Comment

lmao, the lexi owners stalk each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              hahaha slackers...you guys give UCR a bad name. I was a good student when i went there...
              what can i say, the term 'team work' has never been so effective until it was used during exams; and don't even pretend you weren't a contributor of that from time to time. lawl.

Comment

Last edited by wet; 04-12-2008, 12:35 PM.

Comment

i love your bike.

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
                    i love your bike.
                    thanks. i fall in love with this thing all over again every time i ride it.

anyway, i spoke to tim over the phone about the team. i will be completely honest in saying that i did not expect to hear some of the rules/regulations involved with the probationary period/status. i think i got the gist of things from our brief exchange on the phone, although im sure theres much more that we didn't get a chance to talk about. hopefully i will be meeting some of you soon.

Comment

that pics makes me wanna get a bike so bad... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X