Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 E30 325I So.Cal

Hey Team Hybrid!

My name is Eduardo Amezcua but you could call me Eddie im 15 years old yess im the youngest memmber nd you probbaly think im crazy for driving ahaha but wat can i say i got the car for free! I live in Oxnard,CA Well here are some pics of my car.

This Pic is when i first got the car.
    [IMG]http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad268/jackie805_2010/th_GAY018.jpg[/IMG]

And these are some pics when i fixed it up

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG

My car specs it has a 325i 1993 engine it has k&n air intake and brembo brake kit i have hks 2 inch ehxuasht hks fuel injectors some bbs RS-GT 17inch i currently dont have them on right now bkuz i need 3inch studs but im getting them soon i have Suspension 101 Eibach Pro Street S Coilover there not currently on im going to put them on when i buy the wheel studs! ii have m3 front lip and some side skirts idk wat brand i just need a rear lip for my car to look good but rather then tht the car has 250hp i looking foward to putting boost logic turbo kit pretty soon also the car has a big dent on the hood next to the bmw emblem thts the only big dent it has! This car is still in progress im still not done with the car there many more stuff im going to put on the car later! I have another e30 tht has a 2jz on it but idont want tht car to be in team hybrid bkuz its a son and father project and i wanna just keep it to myslef. its a personal reason. So yeahh Looking foward to meet most of you guys Lets go Team HYBRID!!!!(:
Working...
X