Hey Team Hybrid! 2011 Evo X Gsr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Team Hybrid! 2011 Evo X Gsr

Hey Team Hybrid, my name is Reginald Cunanan. I drive a 2011 Octane blue evo x gsr. I am good friends with Eric(bluex702) and also know one of the super stars of hybrid Keoni. I have come to join the forums in hoping one of these days i could be a part of the wonderful amazing Team Hybrid family.

I sent over this message to James, I know there is a section on the forums to introduce myself but its for some reason not letting me click on it for my laptop when i know in the past i have. I will definitely get it checked out( figured out with James) I have so much on my mind to say so i'll just start with some information about me

I am 21 years year living in Las Vegas, NV living with my family. I was born and use to live in San diego, California in Mira Mesa but my parents divorced. As for college, i was attending the College of southern Nevada but stopped going because i honestly could not make a decision on a major and changed it, but now i am going back to go towards a mechanic since i love to be around cars and enjoy working on them.

For my income to pay for my car+mods and so on, I've been working part time at Carrabbas Italian Grill restaurant 20-25 hours a week. My bosses really appreciate having someone like me working for them. I make an average of 1500 a month. I have been trying to find another or a new replacement job but haven't had any real luck unfortunately.

Fast forward to the car stuff, I graduated high school in 2008, it happened so fast i got a new 2009 scion tc the day i graduated. I had a trd intake a hks exhaust. As the years went on and learning about cars, modding, and so forth. There was a car i would see on the road that i would just go crazy over. The Evo. My very first test drive was silver evo 8 at my local mitsubishi dealership with some light mods i noticed from what i can see, a hks intake and hks exhaust. I took it for a test drive, and from there on. That was the car i wanted

Up until 2010. I have always talked to my family about wanting to get a Evo 9. It just never got to work out and my parents are the kinds that say " never take a chance with a used car" which i can totally understand. In December 2010. I went to California to spend time with my actual father. Long story short, my dad brought up to me as i was surfing the evom forums, " Lets go to mitsubishi to take a look at these evo you keep talking about and showing me " Without hesitation i said " OKAY!!"

The next morning my dad and i went to south coast mitsubishi. After being in what i felt like heaven, my dad actually insisted to see if we can get something to work out for me payment wise, and i honestly did NOT want to leave without an evo. Hours later, i drove off the lot with my new 2011 evo x gsr with sound and sight package, i was so happy words can't even explain.

As you can see i honestly do not make that much money, and i know that myself. I just really love the car, its my dream, and take very good care of it. My mods i have completed in the year that were my goals are:
    AGP: 3.5"fmic, upper and lower pipe, cold air intake
    Greddy: Ti-c turboback exhaust
    AEM: Digital boost and Uego Wideband
    Grimmspeed: 3-port boost controller
    Eibach: Lowering springs
    Synpase: Diverter valve
    Email tune still in process by Clipse3gt but so far making
    356whp/383wtq 27psi by 3488 rpm on 91 octane
    I am also trying to buy rims from a friend who is selling his enkei pf01 powercoated white 18x10.5+15 but i am trying to come up with the extra cash to buy tires for them( i do have money but its money i am trying to save up )

So thats some stuff about me haha, i really appreciate you taking the time to read this once you can. I really want to be a part of the team hybrid family. I ALWAYS come out to the evo meets or any car meets that i hear of in the area(which arent even far from me) Every midnight mayhem event, i attended my first mitsubishi owners day in cypress, ca in july 2011. My first import tuner face off where i also took pictures of all the hybrid cars together, and have attended my first formula D when it was held here at the vegas speedway. I always try to find out about these events and request days off in advance and so on. And there will just be more to come from me with my love, passion, and commitment.

i know my car isn't nearly as beautiful and amazing as the magazine featured cars like keoni, the g35, the scion xb, the subbies, etc. Hopefully ill have my evo x on the cover of a magazine one of these days, it would be a goal in life for me. What is it exactly you need from me or what can i do to you prove to you i want to be part of your team? To be able to rock the Team Hybrid Sticker with pride?

Thank you Team Hybrid.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4...spotwheels.jpg
    ^^This picture is a done by a friend of mine for the new thursday night evo meet flyer(Arrow pointing at me) and showing me a photoshop edit of what the rims look like that i am trying to get. Hopefully that link works for everyone

Ill try to have a friend to get some professional pictures of the car done sometime this week, ill have it updated soon!
    Last edited by regwaslike; 02-07-2012, 06:41 PM.

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks buddy! When are you getting that pipe on!! I wanna see , let me know if you need help putting it on too!
      Last edited by regwaslike; 02-07-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

welcome to the forums

Comment

Thank you Larry, i appreciate it

Comment

welcome to the forums :-)

Comment

Reggy: 1st month dues received today via paypal. Just waiting on your signed probie contract to be received (eta. 02/09) so you can officially begin your probationary period.
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and received today. Please change his SN (LV Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.

Reggy: Please note on the private forums when your February LV Chapter meeting is. It has been posted up today and please note it will be this weekend so get ready to give a formal introduction to your team members as well as your Chapter Director, Archie Concon. If you have questions, please call me anytime as well as Archie.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

welcome and congrats....

Comment

Nice to meet and see you at the track on friday Reggie! Welcome to team hybrid!

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the team!! Great intro....Hope to meet you soon...like your ride!!

Comment

Working...
                        X