Hello Team hybrid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Team hybrid!

Hello my name is Domingo. I live in Orange County CA. I was referred here by Larry. I met him at the Savini event (Black Pursuit) this past saturday. I am in a black 2010 VW Jetta 2.5 It is completely stock. I just bought it 2weeks ago. But I already ordered the the smoked cornerlights. Oh and I did upgrade all interior lights to LEDs. And led license plate lights. I do have some plans as to modifying my car. I wish to become part of such an elite team of cars. To be able to represent Team hybrid and proudly adhere that distinguished Team Hybrid Sticker. I will post some pictures soon.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forums Domingo. A lot of potential in that Jetta.

Just curious... how do you like the LED lights? What brand did you get and what color?
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thank you Scott. I actually had to do a lot of searching for these. It's a small company here in Santa Ana CA. That makes them. They are 6000k (bright white) and I love them they really give a new look to the car.

Comment

welcome

Comment

And the reason I searched for so long is, since the car is a euro, the wiring keeps a certain amount of electricity so you need chips built into them so the computer won't throw error codes at you on the dashboard. Also the interior lights keep a faint glow when the power is on. But after lots of trail and error I got them to function

Comment

Thank you dspiel

Comment

Welcome !! Good luck sir

Comment

Welcome to the forums Domingo!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
                  Welcome to the forums Domingo!!
                  Thank you SEMA03 nice to see another euro!!!

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received today. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
                    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Sweet!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received today. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.

All set!!
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                        X