hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone!

My name is Mike Zullo. I am 22 years old. I have lived in Las Vegas for 8 years. Since i was a Junior in high school ive been in the automotive industry working at a car wash. Since i got my license at 16 ive had a passion for mustangs. My first car was an 05 v6 mustang that i kept for about 3 years, then traded in for a 2008 roush 427r mustang. Other than cars i have been playing drums for 9 years and have been in 4 bands since ive lived in Las Vegas, my current band being Where The Fallen Lie, which is a heavy metal band. I also like to work out, snowboard, skateboard, bowl, and just have a good time. I also ride street bikes. I own a 2009 yamaha r6 with a few mods such as: m4 exhaust with y pipe, dynojet v power commander, flush mount turn signals, tinted windscreen, and integrated tail light.

The car i own now is a 2008 roush 427r mustang. I bought it off the lot brand new with most of the features it has on it already. they consist of:
    Roush 4 piece body kit, roush 18x10 wheels, roush off road exhaust, roush short throw shifter, roush supercharger and custom ECM giving the car 435hp and 400lb ft of torque, roush white face gauges, roush two tone blue and black leather seats, and i installed an A pillar gauge pod with boost and air/fuel ratio gauges.
    Future mods id like to do to the car are a cold air intake, smaller supercharger pulley, idler pulley, a computer tune, and different spark plugs. Maybe some headers and cams later on down the road. ive had the car for 4 years and just reached the 8,000 mile mark. it is definitely a weekend driver and i keep it as clean as possible all the time.
    Id like to join hybrid so i can get out there and meet new people, see what kind of other car enthusiasts are out there, develop some friendships among car enthusiasts and just have a good time hanging out talking about cars. Eric McWilliams actually referred me to hybrid recently. he has been a family friend for a few years and after seeing how far his car has come along since hes had it, i got inspired to want to do the same with my car.

Scott: Contract signed and dues received today. Please change his SN (LV Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

welcome Mike. looking forward to meet you! glad to have you in our family!

Comment

welcome to the forms Mike

Comment

Thank you Archie I'm excited to meet you and start contributing to the hybrid family!

Comment

Finally, another domestic car...lol...I think thats a whole 3 of us. Welcome!!

Comment

Haha nice! Thank you looking forward to meeting you. You going to the meet on Saturday?

Comment

Welcome... Can't wait to see the car

Comment

Working...
                X