hello hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello hello

hi !!! im lana! Im born and raised in oxnard,and just recently moved back from lancaster. Im a substitute teacher and co owner of a local detail business. I have a large family out here I was introduced into the car scene in 06. I owned a scion and joined a club and modified it on my own. It took me awhile but got there. It was the one with the marilyn monroe graphics, maybe you seen it before or maybe you didnt.lol I recently sold it. I think i got to the point where i couldn't really do anymore with it, so i got me an audi a4 avant . Im starting from scratch again and i don't mind. I love working on getting this to the point where i want it. Its all stock and i have a few things in mind. Rims, lowered,interior, paint and audio. I think i want to keep it clean. well hopefully i can join the team and get really great knowledge from other members.

Welcome!

Any pics of the new ride?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received today. Please change her SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

All set!!!
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

thanks guys!!! im so excited and eager to meet as many of you as i can

Comment

Welcome, in for pics.

Comment

Welcome! +1 for pics.

Comment

Welcome...+2 for pics!!!

Comment

hello and welcome! Any pics of your Audi?

Comment

Yes, Lana, any pics?

Comment

Working...
                      X