Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Las Vegas Evo Newb

Hello Team Hybrid,

My name is Chris Warner and I am 21 years old. I have lived in Las Vegas for about 3 years now. I am a Medic in the Air Force and have about 2 years of college underneath me in Emergency Medicine. I was raised in Colorado so that is my home I go back to one or twice a year. I am still young and plan on expanding my career and education here hopefully by the end of the year get back in the groove.

I have chosen Team Hybrid to possibly be a part of because of how i see all of you presented at your shows. You guys like look a really tight crew, have a reputation of some of the absolute cleanest cars, I have yet to go to an event where I don't see Hybrid there. I love how you guys share the love of cars with me. I have always wanted to be a part of a team or some sort of crew where everyone likes everyone’s cars. It is hard to find a mix of all these clean makes and models and everyone has the same respect for each other.

Team Hybrid should choose me to join the team because I share your guys enthusiasm about modified cars. I love all makes and models and could talk about them for days on end. I am working on my car now to be more show quality at this time. I see how you guys have quite a few evos and would love to see mine in the line up in the near future. I love my car and though it may have some blemishes I treat it like it’s my baby. Everyone I work with or know knows me by my car not even by my name half the time lol. Once again I share the love for cars and the team mindset is what really gets me. I would love to see my car out there with you guys at the next show and be a part of something where people notice your ride. You guys are always a huge hit at every single show and would love to be a part of the one team that does it right every time!

Well here is my car and modifications. I hope you like my proposal and am looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank You.

On to the fun part:

2008 Evo X MR

Perrin Downpipe
    Buschur Cat Back
    Apexi intake
    3 port boost solenoid
    MAP intercooler pipes
    Pro Cobb Tune on 26 lbs
    Eibach Lowering springs
    Enkei RPF1 18x10.5 +15 With 275 BFG's ( these are Eric Mcwilliams old wheels and tires)
    APR Carbon Fiber GTC-200 Wing Top painted Gloss black due to Clear coat problems :’(
    APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud
    Bride Low Max Gias Carbon Kevlar Seats

Future Mods:
    Front Lip
    Possibly front canards
    Fix some minor paint blemishes
    Powder coat misc pieces
    Cooling mods ie. Trans cooler, Radiator, etc.
    Map open dump downpipe / o2 housing combo
    Upgraded FMIC
    Upgraded injectors and fuel pump for E85
    Bigger turbo

Sexy ass cobalt up in those pics haha

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received today. Please change his SN (LV Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted702 View Post
        Sexy ass cobalt up in those pics haha
        haha yea i use to own it

Comment

Soon to be called Team Evo

Comment

Welcome Chris, it was a pleasure chatting with you

Comment

Originally posted by Zerimar View Post
              Welcome Chris, it was a pleasure chatting with you
              Thank you. It was nice chatting also. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Comment

Working...
              X