Pretty in Pink Evo X from El Paso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty in Pink Evo X from El Paso

Whats up guys my name is Fabian Gutierrez am 22 and i own a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer evolution X i am going to school to get my bachelors degree in nursing right now i still have a bit to go before i graduate .I work with my dad and unlcle at Gran Turismo Graphix i have been working with them for about 6 years now. I started with them back in high school doing little sings and banners and now am able to wrap a whole car by my self u can see my work on my baby

I remember seeing team hybrid back in the magazines back in the old school days when the car seen had just started. Your cars have always been done right looking good and aggressive with all the right parts. for me It would be a honor to be rocking that hybrid banner on my Evo.

here are a couple of pictures of my Evo X witch was at sema 2011 sponsored by NRG inovations, white line suspension parts, toyo tire witch will soon be changed, seibon.
    Attached Files

Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (EL Paso, TX Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

welcome to the team! seen you on IG and your car is siiiick

Comment

Thanks man really appreciate it what kind of car do I drive?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

I meant u drive my bad man

Comment

Thank you ur Evo looks really aggressive and nice man

Comment

Fabian, welcome

Learn and embrace as much as you can from Team Hybrid traditions, values and always stay humble.

Our 18 year track record says it all.

Comment

Amen to that Jesse.

Comment

Fabian welcome to the team. I thought your evo looks familiar. saw it at spocom. Nice evo x.

Comment

Thank you Archie

Comment

I have placed your name on our members list on teamhybrid.com

Comment

welcome welcome =)

Comment

Working...
                          X