Basic Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enigma Wolf View Post
    well i went on evo8.com and everything. i know there are parts and shit. but like i said, im new to the evo. so i went on here purposly to get more background info, and learn as much as possible, and no im not trying to make a show evo or anything. kinda like a project. but yea.. the socalevo.net is workin out for me. thanks. peace
    This is a primarily a show based team. You will not find much information specific to the performance of your specific vehicle here. SoCalEvo.net is your best bet. Or you can try dsmtuners.net, evolutionm.net or google it.

Regards,

Jason

Incidently I have not received a proposal from you yet on [email protected]. Please read through this thread and follow the guidlines. http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=231

Comment

alright.. ill do that..

thanks

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

hope to see you around at the next meeting/upcoming show.

I'm certain once you see a little bit more of what is going on, you'll have discovered a bit more of what you truly want to do with your car.

As far as parts for the Evo 9, there are subtle differences, but mostly it's by the mivec series engine. (also previously stated.)

I hope to see you at the next show and have fun posting!

~Pepper

Comment

Working...
        X