No announcement yet.

Guy in vegas looking to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool jsut have s few things to hash out with the misses lol i know i know lol im going to get crap for saying that but owell lol

Comment

okay im not saying this guy cuz he doesn't know but can people who decide to post an intro also post pix of their cars ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridn3pto0n View Post
        okay im not saying this guy cuz he doesn't know but can people who decide to post an intro also post pix of their cars ...........
        wow that was some crazy huanglish right there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
          wow that was some crazy huanglish right there lol
          nah, more like kevinese, cuz even i can't read that sh*t. lol

Comment

i dont understand it he starts his own kind of language ... we need translation here... help~ help~

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridn3pto0n View Post
              okay, im not saying "this guy" cuz he doesn't know (what it means), but can people who decide to post an intro also post pix of their cars? ......................
              lol.. fixed the mexicanese.

Comment

lol gj

Comment

sorry for that last post just got off a 12 hr shift so was beat as all hell. Sorry it did not make since.

Comment

you available next month for an informal GTG in Henderson?

Comment

Its Rice

I put up pic's for Vegas - I want to see his pics - Kind-a like you show me yours i'll show you mine..LOL

nice to see that i'm not alone here in vegas workingon getting in to the club.

Comment

Good morning guys sorry that i have not posted in so long its been a busy busy last few months at and at home been planing my wedding and just found out that im going to be a dad. Well a up date on my car i got my body kit in and now im just saving up so i can get it put on. I am have a hard time finding Performance parts every part that i find are for the GT and not the GS if any of you have any ideas of were to look let me know plz. When is the vegas team meeting up again

Comment

http://roadraceengineering.com

Comment

sweet thank you jason found some good stuff on that site now i just need to find a turbo that works with the GS and a intake

Comment

Vegas will probably be meeting up next week sometime. PM me your contact info so i can get your availability.

Comment

this weekend... bring him chef

Comment

Working...
                                X