No announcement yet.

Guy in vegas looking to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i might have to work this weekend not sure. my car is nothing special yet every thing is still stock ill post some pics up and ill pm you my info chef

Comment

welcome vegas

Comment

Please keep note of our up-comng meeting in Vegas. We look forward to seeing you in person.

Comment

hey guys hows it going sorry i have not been on in so long been planing a wedding and getting ready for a baby. But i will start being on a lot more and i will be posting some pics of my car here in a few mins.. the motor is still stock so no pics of that but i have started some of the body work stuff so once i find were to post the pics i will are their any Vegas meetings coming up?

Comment

oh yeah if any one has myspace hit me up
            myspace.com/johnandbrandie if you invite jsut just say your from here

Comment

chico ftw....

i go to chico state.

Comment

no shit nice bring me up some Woodstock pizza if you can i cant get the to drive out here

Comment

hey every hows it going long time no write on here hope all is well been very busy lately been getting stuff ready for the new baby in july i cant wait. And just got married in march. and work has been keeping me very busy finally found the color i want to paint my car now i just need to save up the cash for it. just wanted to check in and say hi. I hope every one is doing well talk to you all soon

Comment

Nice of you to drop by. Congratz on your Wedding and Congrats on your baby. It's be great if you can show up to a meet. Please let me know your interests in the team if you would like more information. I've attempted several time to contact you but to no avail. Please let me know how we can communicate better.

-CHris

Comment

well heres some info on my build i have been trying to find parts and price them out. i cant do it all at once so i have been doing piece by piece been trying to get the the body work done first. Then once the warranty runs out on the car then im going to start getting my performance parts it all takes time and money time i have money i need to save up lol one day my car will be just as i want it lol

Comment

THat' how we all start my friend. If you need help with parts we have a strong network that can aid you in your build. That's one of the major advantages of joining a family as large and as well devirsed as ours. PM me your contact info again and time that we can either meet or talk. I'll see what i can do to help.

Time and $$ are key, no doubt about that. BUT, using connections and help will always increase your Time and $$. Time by having multiple eyes looking. $$ By making every $ go further. This is the Hybrid way.

LMK

Comment

i sent you a pm chef

Comment

email sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegaseclipse View Post
                              hey every hows it going long time no write on here hope all is well been very busy lately been getting stuff ready for the new baby in july i cant wait. And just got married in march. and work has been keeping me very busy finally found the color i want to paint my car now i just need to save up the cash for it. just wanted to check in and say hi. I hope every one is doing well talk to you all soon
                              congrats on the newborn

Comment

woot just got my cold air intake should be putting it on some time this week

Comment

Working...
                                X