intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
    tell us what suspension kit is that runs $985, and i'm sure there are many of us can tell you if its quality, bang for the buck, or just something that will put your car into pieces.
    ^can you stick to the topic for once and jump to another one after?

Comment

i want a turbo for my s2k, i wonder how much a rental property in irvine would cost?? lol

Comment

lol he's not interested in suspension, he wants the full bodeeeeee work not a stiff chassis with blue balls

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
          lol he's not interested in suspension, he wants the full bodeeeeee work not a stiff chassis with blue balls
          too stiff that he would actually hurt himself if he attempts 'kak kak kak' mike sam style? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridn3pto0n View Post
            nice pix .....intro is a lil short
            ^^^ where are the nice pics?

Comment

well ok um i was just looking for some stuff and where to start on it all ill look into it

Comment

Originally posted by Spellbomb View Post
                well ok um i was just looking for some stuff and where to start on it all ill look into it
                what kind of "stuff" are you specifically looking for? Like...links to body shops?

too stiff that he would actually hurt himself if he attempts 'kak kak kak' mike sam style? lol.
                lol more like 'fap fap fap'

Comment

allright

Yes like seriously they say i keep jumpin subjects but all i want are so good sites or shops in the so cal area i mean for like everything links for engines body kits exaust rims and paint shops i wanna get a good feel and idea for what iam going to do i am brand new to california so i wanna look at what iam getting thanks

Comment

Comment

change your taillights

Comment

^lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                          change your taillights
                          ... this guy's X-ed out in my book, as long as i'm still around; case closed.

Comment

iam well aware of the tail lights tim has told me b4 i ever came on here i bought the car with them. so ya iam going to fix em

Comment

ok well iam sorry i couldnt make it to the nov meeting i was working in anaheim and i got off at 945 and it was already over by then i am going to try to make it to the dec 8 meeting.

Comment

Working...
                              X