No announcement yet.

Very Confident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the car, but i really love the cats.

I have two siamese. One's a six-toed. lol if only i could get 'em to stop cuddling on my neck when i'm sleeping...

Comment

siamese are high class cats, and love attention. But when they were young they do that to their mother, so its kinda a sense of security. cant change it once they do it when they are older. sorry lol

Comment

hi alvin, yea i remember you. lol how did your car do?? I kinda left early, my brother was getting bored, made me so mad......but next time im flying solo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
          siamese are high class cats, and love attention. But when they were young they do that to their mother, so its kinda a sense of security. cant change it once they do it when they are older. sorry lol
          really? wow. i've seen 'em like... y'know, snuggle up and rub against their moms neck but not when it's a human asleep lol. (i always choke and wake up with a foot or paw or a whole body on my face).

Comment

lol, thats normal for me. My bengal cat likes to sleep on my pillow, so i wake up sometimes with cat balls in my face. lol so your lucky if you just get feet and paws. lol

Comment

lol, thats normal for me. My bengal cat likes to sleep on my pillow, so i wake up sometimes with cat balls in my face. lol so your lucky if you just get feet and paws. lol
              Kitty tea bag hahaha

Comment

lol i am lucky when compared to that situation. i'm taking care of a stray cat that's been sleeping in my exhaust for the last few weeks. kittens love HKS.

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                Kitty tea bag hahaha
                i was enjoying a cup of coffee til i read that...

Comment

lol yea didnt think of it like that. lol. damm cat...aaaww i have a cat that likes to hide under my car cover at night. im surprised he hasnt scratch my paint trying to get under it.

Comment

my cat acts like a dog ..... even plays fetch

Comment

lol yea didnt think of it like that. lol. damm cat...aaaww i have a cat that likes to hide under my car cover at night. im surprised he hasnt scratch my paint trying to get under it.
                      lol if the cats aren't sleeping in my engine or exhaust or bodykit, they're putting pawprints on the hood and roof. (garage is dusty)

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                      my cat acts like a dog ..... even plays fetch
                      lol my cats can kinda play fetch... they chase after a ball, attack the hell out of it, then run off proudly with prey in mouth.

Comment

lmao my cat does too. lol

Comment

cats are my weakness. i spoil mine which makes me a bad parent.
                          (my username comes from one of my tabbies named pepper. our haircolors and styles used to look alike so the name stuck, lol.)

Comment

Welcome to the forums. I'd really like to see your Integ.

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                              Welcome to the forums. I'd really like to see your Integ.

she has links on one of these pages..

Comment

I updated the posts on page 1 and 2 so the pictures show through.

Comment

Working...
                                X