No announcement yet.

Ohh god ... not another Tiburon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully in a few months i will have a hydra ems which with timing adjustability and eaiser tuning and lots more toys on it i should see over 300whp, that and a new 70mm tb and i think thats gonna be close to it for the tib unless i upgrade the internals

Comment

someone get the new TIBBY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
        someone get the new TIBBY!!!
        if hyundai's smart enough, they would brand the production vehicle under a different name (perhaps the same name as the concept vehicle- Genesis).

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
          if hyundai's smart enough, they would brand the production vehicle under a different name (perhaps the same name as the concept vehicle- Genesis).
          then go write a business assesment report and tell them to do so.... lol

Comment

That's actually not a bad idea. I am really considering the new tib though

Comment

then go write a business assesment report and tell them to do so.... lol
              ay man, ther's a reason why the concept was under a different name. lawl.

Comment

I want to see eddie's car though .... lookin hot so far

Comment

ay man, ther's a reason why the concept was under a different name. lawl.
                  u in taiwan yet?? i'm leaving in 2 days maaaayn

Comment

u in taiwan yet?? i'm leaving in 2 days maaaayn
                    flying there from LAX on the 26th, arriving on friday 28th local time 5am. lawl.

Comment

flying there from LAX on the 26th, arriving on friday 28th local time 5am. lawl.
                      lol ok i'll be gone by then; leaving on the 27th at night for bkk and then back to lax on the 31st. Wayne is leaving tomorrow for lax, but Steve and Fred will be there in tw until 31st of dec. Have a good one....when are u coming back to lax?

Comment

lol ok i'll be gone by then; leaving on the 27th at night for bkk and then back to lax on the 31st. Wayne is leaving tomorrow for lax, but Steve and Fred will be there in tw until 31st of dec. Have a good one....when are u coming back to lax?
                        i'll be gone for a long long time my friend, time for someone else to step up their game and take charge.

Comment

the SD auto show is commin up ... im goin friday with my gf and one of my buddies and his wife ... anyone else goin?

Comment

I might go.
                            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

i'll be gone for a long long time my friend, time for someone else to step up their game and take charge.
                              i need 20k up front to take charge lol

Comment

i need 20k up front to take charge lol
                                Meeh too!!! Mang I need an interfooler!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X