No announcement yet.

gabe! dec meeting/party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, whether people believe him or not, it's definitely not something i'm sure any of us would want to test you on. supposedly, twenty tall glasses of beer will be enough alcohol to shut down your entire body and kill you (courtesy of the tv show manswers), so if you handled 24 shots, that's nice and all, but definitely not something to be repeated.

it's kinda like my situation a while back with 20-shot espressos. if it makes you laugh at jokes even if they're about your family and ethnicity, along with falling off of a chair when all 4 legs and both your feet are firmly on the ground, then obviously it's your limit... (duy beat me by doing 30-ish, correct duy?)

Comment

lmao....damm i remember the last time i drank like that..lets just say never again...
      idk about espressos shots though yuk...

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
        lmao....damm i remember the last time i drank like that..lets just say never again...
        idk about espressos shots though yuk...
        very bitter.

but it was interesting to discover that 20 shots of expresso fits in a venti cup, and venti means twenty anyway.

...but yeah, i have to down every 20shot cup with a javachip. something incredibly sweet to handle the incredibly bitter. x__x;;

Comment

yuk.....i dont even like java either....chai tea latte please....lol

Comment

yuk.....i dont even like java either....chai tea latte please....lol
            lol taro kills me.

chai and matcha are nice though.

...but everything tastes good with boba.

Comment

hell yea gotta love boba....
              i think im in the wrong family.... lol
              does it make me asian if i eat and do wat they do?? maybe to many asian friends huh? but alittle of african friends too...lmao im so confused lol.....

Comment

lol what i didnt mention was the puking, and more drinking. hahaha >_>
                but no more of that.

yea it was more like a bunch of mixed drinks and like 10 shots. nothing like 151 though. more like yegger bombs hahaha

its the poor mans drink.

but damm i want boba now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HachiPower View Post
                  lol what i didnt mention was the puking, and more drinking. hahaha >_>
                  but no more of that.

yea it was more like a bunch of mixed drinks and like 10 shots. nothing like 151 though. more like yegger bombs hahaha

its the poor mans drink.

but damm i want boba now!!!
                  that sounds more like it.

and yeah i want boba too... if only my wallet and credit card would allow me lol.

Comment

hell yea gotta love boba....
                    i think im in the wrong family.... lol
                    does it make me asian if i eat and do wat they do?? maybe to many asian friends huh? but alittle of african friends too...lmao im so confused lol.....
                    you know you're asian when you can handle the most disgusting meals of each asian/pac islander culture:

for example, i can't and probably never will be able to stomach 'natto'.

if you can handle that, you can pretty much handle anything thrown at you in japan. x___x;;

Comment

or irish style

Comment

wth is natto? o.o

Comment

wth is natto? o.o
                          sticky smelly fermented soybeans that you stir with a set of chopsticks til frothier than a starbucks frap. commonly eaten over white rice with a fresh raw egg and chopped green onions on top.

Comment

wth is natto? o.o
                            Nitto is a sticky, smelly tire that when you burn out it gets softer than a starbucks frap.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                              you know you're asian when you can handle the most disgusting meals of each asian/pac islander culture:

for example, i can't and probably never will be able to stomach 'natto'.

if you can handle that, you can pretty much handle anything thrown at you in japan. x___x;;
                              i suck at being filipino. i cant handle and wont ever do balut. fucdat.

Comment

hmmm... i love balut..i can eat that forever....

first you crack the top and then you sip the juice..*sipppppppppppp*
                                and then you go in for the kill =)
                                Last edited by MisterMR; 12-12-2007, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X