No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - Las Vegas Chapter Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOOO!!! STI lol j/k you should have stopped by and said hi at BOTI. whats new with you? I bet your loving the works cause you had those stocks on till they came in. hit me up on my e-mail [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
      Lance,

what up, it's dan from nasioc.

post a pic of your car to show off that flushness! and cusco lip
      Hey whats up bro, thought i recognized your name from Nasioc. Haha here are a few pics..

Comment

nice flush-stance on the wheel setup, but how come everyone and their mother got this wheel (and the same color) in the vegas chapter? lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
          nice flush-stance on the wheel setup, but how come everyone and their mother got this wheel (and the same color) in the vegas chapter? lawl.

Probably the same reason everyone in SoCal has Work VS-XX.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hmm i dunno, this was a special order. Work doesn't make these wheels in 18x9.5 in 5x100. I waited almost 5 months to get them. I know its different in Cali. But I doubt I will ever see another STi with these same wheels in Vegas. Especially since they were special order. I have already had Racing Hart CPF-Tunes, SSR SP1s and Advan RSs before these. And I got bronze because I have already had gunmetal, black, gold and silver wheels on this car.

Here is my previous car before I had the STi. 2000 Jetta GLX VR6 with Vortec S/C. Featured in the May 06 issue of Eurotuner. Had custom Iforged Sprints, 19x8 and 19x9 full polish..

Comment

That thing is nice!
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

very clean, i like it

Comment

Ahhhhh, now i know who you are.

Kris did a nice job on the pics. And I also saw your Mk4 in ET. Nice in deed. Come check out our meeting on the 8th. Kris & Mike have all the info if your interested in showing and being a part of something big.

Comment

Similar wheels. We all have a bit different variation.

VW = custom Sunset Gold /w custom drilled 5x112
                    STI = Bronze /w custom size & bolt pattern /w angled spokes
                    Mazda = black centered

And you know what they say....Great Minds Think Alike!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
                      Ahhhhh, now i know who you are.

Kris did a nice job on the pics. And I also saw your Mk4 in ET. Nice in deed. Come check out our meeting on the 8th. Kris & Mike have all the info if your interested in showing and being a part of something big.
                      Yea I have known Kris for a while now. I can try and show up on the 8th. But I work that day.

Comment

new In the Chapter

took me forever,but i finally figured out how to set this up.o by the way this is my sn chris.haha

Comment

Welcome Shaun!!!

Comment

hey how are you guys my name is charleston and im new to team hybrid(vegas chapter)and i just wanted to say whats up to everybody.

Comment

Ah Charleston...welcome and nice meeting you in our last meeting...

Comment

what up man

Comment

Working...
                                X