Team Hybrid - Next "Mitsubishi Class" Rising Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybridz:

In the last 3-4 weeks, he has shot his feature for an up and coming article in Dsport Magazine (USA), RiceBoyTV.com, Fast Fours Magazine (Australia) and now after competing @ Nisei, I was able to get Archie approved and shot for Performance Auto & Sounds Magazine. PAS was so gangster that they wanted his car so they shot Archie's car right after the show. In less than 60 days and only a probie, he has landed 3 magazines articles and 1 online feature. More to come...

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

wow congrat after congrat.

Comment

congrats kuya archie

Comment

Thank you for the nice comments.

Let's not JINKX it..lol.. i have a longggggg ways to go.. there are some nice evo's and other cars here that should be a rising start or STARS status than me.

Comment

Archie:

Congratulations. I just spoke and reconfirmed with the chief editor of PAS that your beautiful Mirage will be featured in a up and coming issue of PAS or Performance Magazine. Thanks for driving down from Las Vegas to Nisei to compete not knowing if you were going to win or loose and now, watching it all pay off.

Our record breaking number of Team Hybrid cars in 2008 magazine covers/magazine features/online features/etc. continues....

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Thanks again to everyone for the support and for welcoming me to hybrid family. And Chris, our vegas chapter representative, thank you for everything and for all the help you did to get me this far. And a HUGE thank you for James for making this happen. I know without your help this wouldn't be possible.
              3 Magazines in 1 year is more than a dream-come-true. Its more than what i can ask for in a year.
              Thank you again and let us continue making history.
              HYBRID!
              Last edited by Archie; 09-11-2008, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                Archie:

Congratulations. I just spoke and reconfirmed with the chief editor of PAS that your beautiful Mirage will be featured in a up and coming issue of PAS or Performance Magazine. Thanks for driving down from Las Vegas to Nisei to compete not knowing if you were going to win or loose and now, watching it all pay off.

Our record breaking number of Team Hybrid cars in 2008 magazine covers/magazine features/online features/etc. continues....

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                wow congrats archie

Comment

I still say "What is that?" everytime I see you Archie.. LOL!

Comment

Archie:

Spoke to the editor @ Dsport today. Your full feature article is going to the presses and will be out later this month in the up and coming issue. Congrats!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Archie:

Spoke to the editor @ Dsport today. Your full feature article is going to the presses and will be out later this month in the up and coming issue. Congrats!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                      Thanks you for the update James. I saw the DSport Oct 2008 issue on the SPOCOM coverage page 106 and they did mention to lookout for the up and ocming issue for the full article.

not too much to brag about but this is what DSport have:
                      Last edited by Archie; 09-18-2008, 02:28 PM.

Comment

WOWsers ! Such a beautiful car and killer motor swap to match , congrats

Comment

that's an amazing looking car! i'm in aw right now. congrats on everything

Comment

congrats on the ride.i just read about it last night .keep up the good work with the sexy ride

Comment

Archie:

Spoke to the editor @ Performance Auto & Sound last Friday. Your full feature article is going to the presses today and will be out later this month in the up and coming SEMA issue. Congrats!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

teh awes0me

congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X