• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big things ! yea !

Comment

News 11/24/10

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

The Best Never Rest.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. The New Dimension Scion 2011 tC Tuner Challenge "Best of Best" 2010 SEMA Show Competition results are in. I came in 3rd place. Congrats to the other winners. Special thanks to my Project Manager: Frank Klepado and all the loyal sponsors. More greatness esp. articles and pictures of this beautiful, award winning, soon to be published "Cover" and one of a kind Hybrid car to come.

2. Congratulations to LV Chapter Rodney Manandik's WRX for being selected and featured in the Endura-Tech Booth @ SEMA 2010.

3. Thank you to our chapter directors/members/probies (Archie, Nick, Charleston, Robert, Keoni, Greg, Sunny & Ryan) from SoCal/SD/LV for helping us break our SEMA record of a total of 10 Hybrid cars and 8 of the in the feature vehicles area. Lastly, great job to Archie Concon & Manley for making this happen and putting all the Hybrid cars in the feature vehicles area all together. Great leadership & we completely dominated that area!

4. Performance Auto & Sound Magazine extended a special invite to me to their VIP - Open Bar - SEMA Pool Party @ the Renaissance Hotel. Of course, I had to bring our Team Hybrid Family with me. Another great benefit provided by Hybrid Management. More pictures of this event will be posted up later.

5. The 2011 Gold-Carbon Fiber-Widebody Scion tC and I were interviewed by many domestic and international magazines, TV shows and companies. This newly debuted Team Hybrid car will be providing a very high ROI to not only our team but our sponsors. More pictures of this will be posted up later.

6. Congratulations to LV Chapter Charleston Penesa's EVO IX for winning top honor - "All Out Class plus $500" @ the 360 Show in LV on 11/06/10. Also, congrats to Robert Green for winning Best Lexus with his LS460 and Best Scion with his xB and Eric Williams for winning Best Mitsubishi with his EVO X. More pictures of this event will be posted up later.

7. Congratulations to LV Chapter Rodney Manandik's WRX for winning Best 02-03 Bug Eye Subaru and LV Chapter Probie, Cory's STi for winning Best 06-07 Subaru @ the Las Vegas Subaru meet on 11/06/10.

8. Congratulations to our SoCal Chapter Probie, Larry Huynh's Nissan 350Z for being sponsored with a set of KDW's.

9. Motor Trend International Auto Show - Las Vegas - 11/26-28 @ the Las Vegas Convention Ctr will be displaying and featuring 12 of our Team Hybrid Las Vegas Chapter Cars. Team Hybrid will have its own booth. Cars present will be Archie's Mirage, Charleston's EVO9, Robert's Lexus & xB, Keoni's EVO9, Eric's EVO X, Rodney's WRX, Tom's WRX, Cory's STi, Greg's WRX, Chivas' Civic and a Grand National.

10. Team Hybrid - December 2010 Meeting/Christmas Party/Exchange will be held this weekend on Saturday, 11/27 in a home in the Hollywood Hills. All chapters and close friends are welcome. For more info, please contact me or continue to post up on the G-List in the private side of our forums. Get ready to party like import legends once again, enjoy all the success we are having (hard work pays off) and 16+ years....here we come! Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz continue to be everywhere.

11. Congratulations to my 2011 Gold-Carbon Fiber-Widebody Scion tC being displayed @ the Scion Booth @ the LA Auto Show @ the Los Angeles Convention Center from Friday, 11/19-28, Saturday. More pictures of this event will be posted up later.

12. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 11/24/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 8 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 7 online features, 5 event coverages, 2 show flyers, 4 COVER articles and 1 online TEAM article. We are at 12 published articles to date with many more Covers and Full Features to come!!! The Best Never Rest!
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

damn james.... you built a beast. i LOVE the lines on that thing

Comment

i must say thats one of sickest cars to come out of aa

Comment

Quick Update 12/25/10

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 11/25/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 8 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 8 online features, 5 event coverages, 2 show flyers, 4 COVER articles and 1 online TEAM article. We are at 12 published articles to date with many more Covers and Full Features to come!!! The Best Never Rest!

Comment

News 01/07/11

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

16th Anniversary Baby and starting the year with a bang already (as promised)!

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. Today, January 07, 2011 is our 16th anniversary. Happy Anniversary!!! Founded on January 7, 1995 in Oxnard, Ca, we have become a power house in the import tuning world as well as earned our legendary reputation of being one of the best overall import teams, building standard setting cars, discovering the most beautiful hunnyz, and representing top notch sponsors. In 2011, we plan to continue building on our great legacy.

2. Sony Mobile Electronics Team 'Turns It Up' at CES 2011 (January 06-09) with James Lin's 2011 Scion tC. Sony announced to the press, "Custom Cars with Attitude. Additionally, Sony will be displaying two fully loaded custom-built vehicles, each with its own distinct style. Reinforcing the great relationship that Sony and Ford share from the OEM side of the business, there will be a brand new custom 2011 Ford Mustang on display. Built and designed by celebrity car customizer Funkmaster Flex for hip hop icon Snoop Dog, the 2011 Mustang features a full Sony A/V system. Also on display will be a fully customized 2011 Scion Tc featuring Sony audio. Designed by James Lin, a leading builder in the aftermarket industry, the car was one of the most popular attractions at the 2010 SEMA show. The Sony Mobile Electronics booth will be located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, CES booth number 815."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...112977099.html

3. Bobby Taylor's Amuse S2000 full feature is in the current issue of Super Street Magazine - February 2011 issue.

4. Congratulations Team Hybrid. I just received word this week Meguiar's has approved our team for a full product "Team" sponsorship in 2011. This will be our 11th straight year. Our relationships are also growing stronger and stronger each year with our industry partners.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 01/07/11: 1 feature article. The new year just started and within 7 days, our team already has 1 full feature article in a major import magazine in our pipeline. As promised last month and I promise you once again, there is still more to come. Bigger things are coming and in store for our team in 2011!

Comment

Congrats to Bobbie!

Cool pic.
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Congrats Bobbie! I saw the article..

Comment

Congratz.. 2 s2k on the major mag already!! Siiiiick

Comment

Hybridz:

Since I'm traveling, if any of you can scan in 300 DPI and email Bobbie Taylor's S2K article to me ([email protected]), I thank you in advance.

Comment

Happy Anniversary!!!

Comment

Way to go Bobby!! Already bought the issue....Cant wait to see this sick S2K in person!!

Comment

Quick Update 01/19/11

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 01/19/11: 1 feature article, 2 online feature and 1 event coverage.

Comment

nice! always been my dream to get to that spot, congrats man

Comment

Quick Update 01/25/11

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 01/25/11: 1 feature article, 2 online feature and 2 event coverage. Only 25 days into the new year... amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X