• Show
Clear All

• laszlo said he'd like a copy too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hank View Post
      laszlo said he'd like a copy too!
      hahah

Comment

• Alvin's G35 was published in the March issue "Tuning Expert" magazine.

Cover:

Article:

PDF (680 Kb):
        http://www.pauldesign.ru/files/infiniti.pdf

Comment

• some information about the journal publishing house where I work.

Screenshots from our corporate presentation:

Comment

• Tuning Expert Magazine (May 2008) with Richard's Solara in markets now!

Cover:

Article:

PDF (2,42 Mb):
            http://www.pauldesign.ru/files/solara.pdf

Comment

• Thanks, Paul.

Comment

• From Babel Fish, this is what I translated from the article on the Solara.

ACQUAINTANCE California, the first days of November, the splendid sunny day (other [teresno], in them there others are?). I food to be encountered with the command Of teamHybrid (you do remember orange G35? It also from there. - Note [TE]), for that in order to to photograph the first party of machines. And suddenly at the last moment to me rings Eric, with which I conducted the negotiations about the surveys, and it reports that the outlined machine will not arrive. Did not have time I it will be upset, as he proposed other to me. „Is certain, it is not so steep as that it arrived, but also completely nothing to itself. Maybe, you will cast a look to it? “, by almost guilty GO by [losom] asked me Eric. Naturally, I agreed. And here when we were already on the spot (on one of the quiet by-streets the prestige foot region Of chino Of hills, situated on the picturesque hills in the east of Los of Angeles), American idyll on demolished the sound of the wear and tear of the bypass valve: p-w- w. This „clearly that, we wait whom, declares Eric, automobile, about which I spoke “. In the following instant because of the angle it appears… E-e- e, and that this? After the minute of [zameshatel]- of [stva] I nevertheless learn it. This is Toyota Solara. But what! [Shirochennyy] underweight, is clear [turbo] (otherwise from where [pshikayushchie] sounds?), in addition enormous disks and low suspension. Yes, steeply, nothing you will not say. Maybe, and fortunately, that, another machine did not arrive? (By the way, this it was Infiniti Of g35 of twin-turbo.)

STRANGE SELECTION The first question, which I assigned owner Richard, was pulled out by itself: „Why Solara? “The machine, which does not clearly have either to the sport or all the more already to [tyuningu]. You did see although one [tyunenuyu] Solar'[u]? I is not. Perhaps that only on the exhibition. „When I thought above the purchase, then he understood that I want Camry. And as a whole it me it arranged, except one: too strong it family! But nevertheless anything more selfish and sport wanted. Here at that time I focused attention on Solara. In the same style as Camry, but where is more interesting “. [Marketologi] Of toyot'[y] burn accurately into the purpose, positioning Solar'[u] as the sport version Of camry, but as is relied by sleeping compartment, that possesses the large number of options. On the whole, Richard did not miscalculate.

LIGHT WAYS NOT FOR US Standard Of solara it remained not long. Owner thought about [tyuninge], but thought they remained only thoughts, thus far it not with methyl on one of the automobile exhibitions finished by sleeping compartment Camry. „I even to present to itself it did not can, which this machine someone [tyuninguet], but when saw underweight from TRD, then it solved, that it must to itself place the same, [vspomi]- [naet] Richard. - Originally I planned to barely improve exterior view, to change wheel - on the whole, nothing serious “. However, after beginning modifications, it no longer was able [o] with t and n [o] in both t ' i. [po] with l e and z in ch e n and I r y n to and aftermarket- spare parts, Richard came to conclusion, that it completed the error: its machine of [deystvi]- body no one not [tyuninguet]. With exception the pair of the skirts yes of any cilia to the headlights, there is nothing to Solar'[u]. Probably, at this moment it was necessary to stop and to think about the change machine. But light ways not for Richard. It already placed purpose to itself and decided it to reach any by price. Therefore almost everything that you see, on to this Solar'[e], it is made to order!

CONTINUOUS [NADDUVATELSTVO] It first of all wished, in order to the machine po- it went. Standard 2,4- liter motor although and it issued in the principle of worthy 160 hp, but not it made possible for 1600- kilogram machine to be po- present of frisky. To the aid arrived it [turbokit], completely executed to order. At the basis the turbine Of gReddy TD05H-18G, and everything else it was selected (or it was made) on the place [Daunpaypy], [appaypy] - in everything it was necessary [izobre]- to [tat] bicycle. Since [tyuningovykh] „of the brains “to this engine simply there is, no [vospolzova]- by blende from the firm Dezod, after introducing some correctives with the aid of GReddy e-Manage. After leaving for the road after tightened [nadduvatelstva], Richard did not learn his own machine. Now it drove away and flew as if the fluff (large volume and snail they made its work!).

ICE BABY Last prime became musical it was other [stallyatsiya] and the coloring of body. But also here not all is simple. Music in the machine of Richard is made at the level: one only [podium] in the baggage carrier with the heap of illumination and it stands by the glass slides of what. Paint also did not pump. If you do not know that I forge firm, as House of Of kolor (it is written precisely thus, through K), then you even do not assume, what color there can be automobile. Lacquer- are the paint coat Of solar'[y], as you surmised, precisely, this firm. Since usual paints in the catalog Of house of There are no kolor simply, Richard selected to itself the three-layered mother-of-pearl Of silver Orion with the addition of [kseralika]. Result you can see on the photo: silvery [okras] pours off at different angle first in the gold, then into the violet colored.

Comment

Working...
                X