No announcement yet.

Jtuned in Las Vegas NV July 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck to all of you! Hope to see all of you at Nisei. Lets party it up something fierce in August. All chapters all members all Hybridz!
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by incon3037r View Post
      Are we meeting on Friday or Saturday? I don't know if I'll make Friday, but we'll definitely be there reppin on Saturday.

Casey, it will be Saturday 12pm at Mobil 1 gas station. I gave Charleston the Team Hybrid banner. Just hang it between cars or if you guys get a tent, hang it in there. Good luck to all who are showing this saturday. I wish I could be there, I have to spend this weekend in Chicago with my Dad's 60th bday.

Scott, its all good man. No worries. Get that smog taken care of. Too bad, out smog here doesn't count there huh? I can hook you up..lol... I got your message earlier. I was probably in flight to Chicago when you called, sorry i missed your call. PM me your number cuz i don't have it on my voicemail or in my phone. thanks.

Comment

Scott, I think this is the only show in vegas..lol.. pathetic huh? lol
        We have 4 people so far that are confirm for Nisei.. charleston, Nick, Robert, and myself. I can't wait to show there. I haven't show my car this year, yet! lol

Comment

I'll be there. Who's all showing on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by incon3037r View Post
            I'll be there. Who's all showing on Saturday?
            from what archie told me yesterday: you *casey, keoni, charleston, tom and rodney

Comment

rodney's and tom's are just displaying at vegas drift booth, but its not confirm yet.

Comment

thanks to keoni, casey, and charleston for showing today at jtuned
                congrats to charleston for taking 2nd place for the mitsu class. way to represent guys.

Comment

Thanks to all the LV Chapter Hybridz for competing and some of you holding it down in booths @ the Jtuned car show.

Special congratulations to Charleston for winning 2nd place Mitsubishi class. He is turning out to be the next rising star for LV. In about a 30 days period, he has been awarded the BFG 2009 sponsorship then completed the international feature photoshoot and now, a 2nd place win this weekend. More to come from Charleston and the LV Chapter Hybridz.
                  "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Congrats guys!

Just wondering... Was TWC or AutoConcept there?
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                      thanks to keoni, casey, and charleston for showing today at jtuned
                      congrats to charleston for taking 2nd place for the mitsu class. way to represent guys.

thanks kuya archie ill post some pictures in the morning im so tired.......it was fun we missed the rest of the hybrid guys tho...........

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        Thanks to all the LV Chapter Hybridz for competing and some of you holding it down in booths @ the Jtuned car show.

Special congratulations to Charleston for winning 2nd place Mitsubishi class. He is turning out to be the next rising star for LV. In about a 30 days period, he has been awarded the BFG 2009 sponsorship then completed the international feature photoshoot and now, a 2nd place win this weekend. More to come from Charleston and the LV Chapter Hybridz.

thanks james i coudn't have done it without your help and the rest of my hybrid family for the help and the support thank you again james.........

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Congrats guys!

Just wondering... Was TWC or AutoConcept there?

hey scott no we didn't see TWC or AutoConcept there.

Comment

Congrats Charelston.

Also have to give props to Paul for best of show

Comment

way to hold it down guys! congratz charleston! i wish more so cal coulda went to show support as well.. but then again i had work today..so i fail Nisei man! Nisei

Comment

yeah paul took best of show. Congrats to him also.

Comment

Working...
                                X