Jtuned in Las Vegas NV July 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1evo2h8 View Post
    hey scott no we didn't see TWC or AutoConcept there.
    yeah scott i dont expect twc or autoconcept to show here, its more like a local show. They were even gving free registration so people will show. from what i was told there only 30 cars that registered and paid at first. keoni said there were about 80 cars there.

Comment

ill post more later and i got a video of the drifting and more of the show but i dont know how to upload my video on here.

Comment

This was my first ever show and I know I have a lot to do. Even though they didn't have a class for me my car received great attention from the crowd as did the rest of LV Hybrid in attendance. I had a great time hanging out with Keoni and Charleston and all of their family and hopefully will make Neisi. If everything goes to plan I'll be rocking this new front end along with this paint scheme that was photo shopped. That's if SMAB has the time. Let me know what you guys think.

Photoshop of custom bumper which includes the stock upper half of the G8 bumper and Holden Commodore GTS lower half. You can compare it to my stock bumper above.

This is how I would like to have my G8 painted.

Last edited by incon3037r; 07-12-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I like your G8. I've seen a couple on the road here in SD. I can see that yours will be quite badass in the near future.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            I like your G8. I've seen a couple on the road here in SD. I can see that yours will be quite badass in the near future.
            Thanks a lot, I can't wait. I wanna do well and represent for Hybrid.

Comment

Nice pix! Again, way to rep guys!

Originally posted by incon3037r View Post
              This is how I would like to have my G8 painted.

The idea looks good. It sort of reminds me of this but yours is a domestic and your scheme and colors are different cuz his is a green based coat, then red then black and looks more 'candy' than your idea :

I still like your idea though, and the photoshop was done pretty good...is that your work?

Comment

Working...
              X