Lookin to buy a 93-96 supra SE, turbo hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
    depends on the condition of the evo though, not a bad offer if it's a brand new evo... but evo now-a-days depreciates so fast in value unlike the supra.
    hence why i said 'extra cash'. If he adds more coin to the buy-in, it might be fair. but ben's supra definitely has quite a higher value than a new evo 9 imo.

Comment

i am 17, but its my parents that earn the cash, my dad earns 100k a yr, and my mom, well like shes in italy, and i have no idea how much she makes, but its more then that, and we dont talk

but i am getting an evo. but like yae me and my dad like to haev a lot of project cars, and like.. yea, thinknig ahead, were selling the porsche to a collector in a few weeks for 60k.. =D

but yea.. i dont work, well kinda. just at kragen auto center, but thats not a job.. haha

but yea. i am getting an evo, evo is for me, the supra, is a project car. itll be my dads first like rice car to work on. so like were gonna see how it turns out.. =D

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Wolf View Post
        i am 17, but its my parents that earn the cash, my dad earns 100k a yr, and my mom, well like shes in italy, and i have no idea how much she makes, but its more then that, and we dont talk

but i am getting an evo. but like yae me and my dad like to haev a lot of project cars, and like.. yea, thinknig ahead, were selling the porsche to a collector in a few weeks for 60k.. =D

but yea.. i dont work, well kinda. just at kragen auto center, but thats not a job.. haha

but yea. i am getting an evo, evo is for me, the supra, is a project car. itll be my dads first like rice car to work on. so like were gonna see how it turns out.. =D
        LIKE WHOA!
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
          LIKE WHOA!
          lol.. beat me to it.

Comment

totally

Comment

Wait so you're getting another one?

In your intro you machine-gunned a ton of info about having an evo 9 and having trouble getting parts for it... yet right now you're stating "I AM GETTING an evo". and if you want a supra as a project car, get a severely damaged one from a police impound or a salvage auction.

...and one more thing.... "rice" is used to describe unpainted bodykits, ugly and poorly assembled modifications, terrible color schemes, 9000rpm-sounding bean can exhausts, and stepladder spoilers. basically the bad stuff.

Comment

the supra, is a project car. itll be my dads first like rice car to work on.
                rice car???

Comment

but i am getting an evo.....

but yea. i am getting an evo, evo is for me
                  http://www.teamhybridforums.com/show...95&postcount=1

???

getting ≠ got.

Comment

<----- confused

Comment

shiizzzzz

gahh, man i posted this to find a supra, but okay. ill look at pounds and stuff,

also i have a "pre-ordered* evo

we got 22k saved up and we want to pay it off all at once in cash up front..

but yea, supra is a car that me and my dad want to work on, itll be our first asain import to work on.

so yea, were gonna finish the porsche this or next weekend, and my dad cant stand being bored on weekends, he either goes ride his harley, or chillz over at cooks corner, but cant stay there to long because it gets boring, so he likes to have a project at hand at all times.

also, while i was africa, i comepletly disasembled a car with a single tool. THE HAPPY TRAIL SCREW DRIVER!

its like a 50s or 60s car, its al old citroen us french call it

Lu Duex Cheavex

or 2 horsepower.. hahaha

so weak, wind resistance stops it.. hahahaha

but yea.. gah, sorry for the misleading, im getting an evo in a few weeks, and am lookin for a supra, so thats it, and im trying to learn as much as possible before hand. =D

Comment

Any pics of your SC? I use to be a big p-car fan.

Comment

like i was kicking it with my mom and like we were gonna go watch a movie and like she suddenly couldn't go so like i took my gf and like , my grandpa earns 9 billion dollars a year and like whenever he gets bored he like takes out his s63 and drifts going like a 130mph and like i yank the E-brake and like whoa hahahaha
                          Last edited by Paul; 09-20-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

^^^^Lyke fer SURE bro dude........like i totally exactly know what your meaning ...totally..

Comment

like pho sure. . . I lIke toTally drift at my cuzins house in mexico and try to take my submarine to japan so i can like toataly pho sure dood party with the krazy drifters in japan with their mad skill's. like my sister live's in hawaii and her Carearearearararareaeeeerraraeeer is a being a 100k a year millionaire stay home mom. . . .

Comment

Okay Okay Okaie .......i got it i got it
                                Last edited by Paul; 09-20-2007, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X