• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possibly worse english than huang and kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Wolf View Post
      ahahaha

yea.. i got pics of the porsche, these pics are first stage, and arnt up todate, egh, if u wanna see em thier on my myspace.

www.myspace.com/darken1gma

shiiiiiieeeezzzz.
      It says your profile is set to private, so I can't see the pics.

Comment

shiizzzzz

gahh, man i posted this to find a supra, but okay. ill look at pounds and stuff,

also i have a "pre-ordered* evo

we got 22k saved up and we want to pay it off all at once in cash up front..

but yea, supra is a car that me and my dad want to work on, itll be our first asain import to work on.

so yea, were gonna finish the porsche this or next weekend, and my dad cant stand being bored on weekends, he either goes ride his harley, or chillz over at cooks corner, but cant stay there to long because it gets boring, so he likes to have a project at hand at all times.

also, while i was africa, i comepletly disasembled a car with a single tool. THE HAPPY TRAIL SCREW DRIVER!

its like a 50s or 60s car, its al old citroen us french call it

Lu Duex Cheavex

or 2 horsepower.. hahaha

so weak, wind resistance stops it.. hahahaha

but yea.. gah, sorry for the misleading, im getting an evo in a few weeks, and am lookin for a supra, so thats it, and im trying to learn as much as possible before hand. =D
        Nigga what the fuck, shut the fuck up "US FRENCH CALL IT" shut the fuck up clown ass bitch. What the fuck is "Lu Duex Cheavex" ????????????????? You fucking clown, it's DEUX CHEVAUX, and if you want, you can add LES in front of it..what the fuck is LU. What the fuck are you, ARAB?

and it doesn't mean TWO HORSEPOWER you son of a bitch. It's 2 HORSES, which is how the French used to tax rate cars. Mother fucker.

I'll have fucking Nept00n go Mexican on you and beat yo fat ass.

edit: AND BITCH you're not French, so get the fuck out and go hang on "cooks corner" with yo dad and make some money selling your tight little asshole.

Comment

ahahaha

yea.. i got pics of the porsche, these pics are first stage, and arnt up todate, egh, if u wanna see em thier on my myspace.

www.myspace.com/darken1gma

and no.. i dont have a grandpa who earns 9 bilz a year and stuff.. hahaha

but blarg.

maaaaannn, stop makin fun of me, hurts my feeelings.. ima tell on u meanie faces.. *goes tell on supervisor at kindercamp*

no but seriously. im not exagerating anything, all i want to do is find a decent supra.. GAWWWD.. lol

and my mom aint stay at home.. she works for 7 shes director of the LA district of the company. so rawrgh on that.

shiiiiiieeeezzzz.
          We're just telling it like it is. I'll give you benefit of doubt on the porsche, seeing as the one you claim to be restoring is not really a hard one to get hands on. Try a Gemballa GT or a LS1-powered mid 80's 944 factory widebody. then i might be impressed.

I can tell you've got some muscle car fanatic in you, as i too once deemed all imports, even the european ones, as rice. However recently it's taken more of a racist term standpoint so it's advised not to be used in any situation.

the one tool thing? c'mon who're you trying to fool? you must have no experience with teh 50's cars because if you did, you wouldn't be saying that.
          and if anyone's told you that you're 'awesome' or 'like soo cool' chances are they're really just stroking your ego and actually mocking you.

and no one ever said YOUR mom was stay at home.

oh and yes... RAWRGH! on your last sentence as it makes absolutely no sense.

We're not trying to hurt your feelings. We're just telling you our honest opinions as to how we see things.

and we already told you where to get a supra. supratraderonline.com or even modifiedcartrader.com, heck even autotrader would work.

in all honesty i say you just pick up an '88 supra and work on that. they're quite quick and nimble and cops hardly pull those over so they're perfect sleepers. and at about $3,000 i'm sure that's pocketsand for you and your family, right? perfect project.

[EDIT]: And by the way, don't whine about how you 'just wanted to buy a supra'. You did in fact start this by posting stuff about yourself that:
          1. had nothing to do with a sale of a supra
          2. had conflicting claims based on other claims you had made
          Last edited by Pepper; 09-23-2007, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
            possibly worse english than huang and kevin
            in huanglish, u still have much to learn pak-man. too much.

Comment

Wow it got craccin on here.

To the OP:

1. Brush up on your english. Honestly fuck the grammar here, it's not like your writing a resume. Stay in school.

2. People already told you where to go, good luck on the search.

3. If what you say is true then good for you, if it's not you ain't gotta lie to kick it. Either way I and other people on here don't care. Not sure you really want the ones that would believe it anyways.

To everyone else:

1. Chill out

2. Yeah true opinions were given but there's about 3 pages of excessive clowning bandwagoning etc. And if what you said about current sponsors or potential sponsors coming on here is true. Well imagine when they see most the people flaming are members and probies.

3. You really don't know who he is, for all you know he could be one of your sponsors. Either way your looking more like asses than he is.

4. He's 17 and it's a forum not trumps boardroom. Where's nazi mod at anyways?

Comment

as far as it goes i can only speak for myself and if you agree .... we can't stand people who boast and brag. if your trying to impress , just be yourself and stop bragging about how rich you are , or who your parents are. . . . as far as frenchie goes hahahaha i love yea gangsta. .. . just be yourself

Comment

Originally posted by noble black View Post
                  Wow it got craccin on here.
                  Where's nazi mod at anyways?
                  I didn't know it was crackin...or that it needed my schut-staffel dispensings...I dont see anything wrong with the thread...its just boring

edit: any luck finding a car yet? now that would make this thread more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                    We're just telling it like it is. I'll give you benefit of doubt on the porsche, seeing as the one you claim to be restoring is not really a hard one to get hands on. Try a Gemballa GT or a LS1-powered mid 80's 944 factory widebody. then i might be impressed.

I can tell you've got some muscle car fanatic in you, as i too once deemed all imports, even the european ones, as rice. However recently it's taken more of a racist term standpoint so it's advised not to be used in any situation.

the one tool thing? c'mon who're you trying to fool? you must have no experience with teh 50's cars because if you did, you wouldn't be saying that.
                    and if anyone's told you that you're 'awesome' or 'like soo cool' chances are they're really just stroking your ego and actually mocking you.

and no one ever said YOUR mom was stay at home.

oh and yes... RAWRGH! on your last sentence as it makes absolutely no sense.

We're not trying to hurt your feelings. We're just telling you our honest opinions as to how we see things.

and we already told you where to get a supra. supratraderonline.com or even modifiedcartrader.com, heck even autotrader would work.

in all honesty i say you just pick up an '88 supra and work on that. they're quite quick and nimble and cops hardly pull those over so they're perfect sleepers. and at about $3,000 i'm sure that's pocketsand for you and your family, right? perfect project.

[EDIT]: And by the way, don't whine about how you 'just wanted to buy a supra'. You did in fact start this by posting stuff about yourself that:
                    1. had nothing to do with a sale of a supra
                    2. had conflicting claims based on other claims you had made
                    Pepper just got gangster

Comment

ok so back on topic:
                      if you havent found the supra or other car youre looking for, good luck. supratraderonline, supraforums, speedforsale, and a few other mentioned sites should be ok.
                      if you have any other questions or anything i could possibly help you with (Supra-related) shoot me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                        ok so back on topic:
                        if you havent found the supra or other car youre looking for, good luck. supratraderonline, supraforums, speedforsale, and a few other mentioned sites should be ok.
                        if you have any other questions or anything i could possibly help you with (Supra-related) shoot me a PM.
                        are Tiburons the KDM version of t3h Supra?

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                          Nigga what the fuck, shut the fuck up "US FRENCH CALL IT" shut the fuck up clown ass bitch. What the fuck is "Lu Duex Cheavex" ????????????????? You fucking clown, it's DEUX CHEVAUX, and if you want, you can add LES in front of it..what the fuck is LU. What the fuck are you, ARAB?

and it doesn't mean TWO HORSEPOWER you son of a bitch. It's 2 HORSES, which is how the French used to tax rate cars. Mother fucker.

I'll have fucking Nept00n go Mexican on you and beat yo fat ass.

edit: AND BITCH you're not French, so get the fuck out and go hang on "cooks corner" with yo dad and make some money selling your tight little asshole.

*Owned*

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                            are Tiburons the KDM version of t3h Supra?

wow... lol

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                              Pepper just got gangster
                              lol, if i did, it's cuz i have good mentors. *egoboostfereverywunz*

and on topic, i found a very nice Supra in Cali for $40k which happens to have a S900 widebody on it. Although the Zefi:r is more my style, I wouldn't mind driving around an S900 if i had the cash.

...then again, if i had the cash, one of the various 'for sale' hybridz vehicles would be mine already *weep*

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                                I didn't know it was crackin...or that it needed my schut-staffel dispensings...I dont see anything wrong with the thread...its just boring

edit: any luck finding a car yet? now that would make this thread more interesting
                                word I just got that from the flaming and how this thread just jumped to like 800 ish views lol .

But yeah I was just basing that off of a previous speach from the mod or whoever in another thread.

Where is that kid anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X