No announcement yet.

Chevron Off Of Victoria and the 101 in Ventura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is this guy claiming to be a Hybrid???

double yew tee eff shift one shift one shift one highlight select font 72 bold underline color red

Comment

Dude was a friend of Lazlo and came in the same time Tyson, me, Rick, etc. He lives up there and drove a blue Si. Kid was a fucking knucle head. Dude acted like a fool, almost tried to bead down a bum @ Niesi one year.

He put a banner on his moms eclipse or some shit. Laz ratted him out for it and Andrew handled him after that. haha. Dude actually cried after Andrew was done with him. hahaha what a pussy.

He wanted to be in Hybrid so bad, but didn't have the patience to be a good probie.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

oh yeah, I think the dude worked at Ambercrombie or one of thoes ambiguously gay clothings stores. haha

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
          oh yeah, I think the dude worked at Ambercrombie or one of thoes ambiguously gay clothings stores. haha

oh the place that has music that goes *unce unce unce unce* and has mannequines of statue-esque men? yeah..never been there

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
            oh the place that has music that goes *unce unce unce unce* and has mannequines of statue-esque men? yeah..never been there
            Yeah I was a floor model there for a bit. Talk more shit plzKthxbai

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTFoc View Post
              Yeah I was a floor model there for a bit. Talk more shit plzKthxbai

Hahahahaha
              welcome to the forums

Comment

I'm a part -time plus size model. ...too bad they dont have big boy clothes at those ghey ass shops hahaha

Comment

ugly is teh hawtnezzzz

Comment

hey i live around there but i dont think it was me... my poor baby down... but white boy??? mmm banner on car?? or no??

Comment

it was prolly what scottie2hottie said on page 2...

Comment

oohhh scottie....

Comment

Well miss, we have now confirmed your cinderella is NOT one of us.

But welcome to the forums.

Comment

aaawww sorry u couldnt find ur cinderella but i can be ur cinderella ella ella ella hey hey hey lmao jk welcome to the forums lol
                            Last edited by Mazda_At_Heart; 02-04-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

hahah it was confirmed i believe his name is matt and hes not really party of team hybrid but he claims for be a sales person for von dutch and supposedly hes a model. hahahaha. thats what ive heard. hes sounds like an uber douche so im glad i didnt find him. hahaha.

can someone please tell me what this team hybrid is? ive never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTFoc View Post

can someone please tell me what this team hybrid is? ive never heard of it.
                                U serious??

boy oh boy..

Comment

Working...
                                X