No announcement yet.

Chevron Off Of Victoria and the 101 in Ventura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Are Family!! I got all my peoplez with me!

We are a Family of car enthusiasts who have a passion for building the best cars out there. We love hanging out together and getting together for bbq's long walks on the beach, bro rape, etc.

We are the oldest and most innovative Car club out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      We Are Family!! I got all my peoplez with me!

We are a Family of car enthusiasts who have a passion for building the best cars out there. We love hanging out together and getting together for bbq's long walks on the beach, bro rape, etc.

We are the oldest and most innovative Car club out there.
      AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTFoc View Post
        hahah it was confirmed i believe his name is matt and hes not really party of team hybrid but he claims for be a sales person for von dutch and supposedly hes a model. hahahaha. thats what ive heard. hes sounds like an uber douche so im glad i didnt find him. hahaha.

can someone please tell me what this team hybrid is? ive never heard of it.
        hahah yeah, good thing u did a background check on him

To answer your question...

Team Hybrid - one of the oldest and finest import car clubs; a 2nd family to some. We will be making an appearance at a car show in Chinatown (Downtown L.A.) on February 10th. Come check us out if you are interested and have the chance.

Info for the show can be found on this link: http://www.showoffcafe.com/jdmvsdtm08/

Comment

ooh yeah i dont drive an import and probably never will unless its an evo. im more american muscle.

(flame suit on) hahaha

Comment

hahaha so matt is still alive. i remember that douchebag. last time i saw him was nisei 04 i think? lol right before drew worked him over.

Comment

yea i remember that loser , he walked around like he was the sheit . . . if you ever see him again make sure you get all his info

Comment

ooh yeah i dont drive an import and probably never will unless its an evo. im more american muscle.

(flame suit on) hahaha
                hahah well we love muscles as well. I'd get one if asian cats looked right with them. My dad was hated on for having a mustang back in '68 I want to avoid that kind of harassment lol. Why dont you bring ur muscle car around...whats in ur focus? y are u "1 fast foccer" lol

Comment

interesting EM very interesting

Comment

A Nor Cal member has a Mustang...

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                      hahah well we love muscles as well. I'd get one if asian cats looked right with them. My dad was hated on for having a mustang back in '68 I want to avoid that kind of harassment lol. Why dont you bring ur muscle car around...whats in ur focus? y are u "1 fast foccer" lol
                      Haha I don't drive muscle, I drive american rice. Hahaha. No I'm gonna turn my focus into a track whore I think. Throw a turbo and some coilovers on it. If I only run about 9 psi I won't have to forge anything for now so i may just do that.

Comment

Haha I don't drive muscle, I drive american rice. Hahaha. No I'm gonna turn my focus into a track whore I think. Throw a turbo and some coilovers on it. If I only run about 9 psi I won't have to forge anything for now so i may just do that.
                        do i sense a future SVT-eater?

Can't deny focuses in rally and endurance events though.

and although this has probably been said, we are a close-knit family of car enthusiasts whose more primary focus is in the import scene, but we do have much love and respect for all areas of automobiles.

me personally, i was more into 1971 Cudas with the 426 hemis as both 4 and 6packs and the '69 SS/RS or the straight up ZL1's.

...then a certain hybrid member's 455wheel horsepower silver IS300 automatic appeared in a mag i was just browsing and since then i've been hooked on imports.

Comment

her focus is an SVT

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                            her focus is an SVT
                            ah okay.

speaking of which, i saw one yesterday on the 10...

black with an "Evo 5/3whateverfoglamp" knockoff kit.

system sounded like his trunk was going to fall off.

Comment

^oh i love those... the guys think is so kool when the truck rattles... lol its so funny... then they look across like "yea wat up" i just laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                                ^oh i love those... the guys think is so kool when the truck rattles... lol its so funny... then they look across like "yea wat up" i just laugh
                                worst part was the guy's exhaust was more obnoxious than the trunk with the $100 system.

Comment

Working...
                                X