• Show
Clear All

nice pics adam and welcome!

Comment

nice meeting you tonight. 1st pics is $$

Comment

Adam is the man.

Comment

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that me and my wife got home safely. The last 2hr was just insanely horrible, foggy and I was nearly passing out. But it's all good now.

So, first and foremost....I'd like to thank James for inviting me to come out. It did not surprise me that you guys have such a solid foundation. It explains why you guys have been around for all of these years. My wife and I felt really at home by the warm welcome we had tonight and I thank you all who did that. I believe that I did not meet everyone and I'm sorry that. Things were pretty crazy.....worst part of it was how hard it was to tell some of you apart, so that didnt help. But we had a great time and hope that somehow we can do this again.

I'll have the pictures done in about a week or sooner and either post it up here in Jame's thread or James will point me in the right direction as to where to post them. You guys should love the pictures, some of them turned out great! Have a Happy Thanksgiving guys.

Comment

^^It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Adam. Thanks for coming down to our event and for driving back and forth for this Thanksgiving. Happy turkey day!

Comment

Hey thanks for coming out to our event, glad you had a good time!

Comment

nice meeting you and thanks for coming down man.

~Tim

Comment

Em likes people twisting his nipples..

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by datboiiseph View Post
                      Em likes people twisting his nipples..
                      depends....the wrong person might catch an elbow to the face

Comment

Did I miss something or did the pictures get posted?

Comment

Working...
                        X