• Show
Clear All

• One more day 'till Friday.
    Woot!

Comment

• yay.

Comment

• another loooooooooong day for me!!! I still have 12+ more hours to go

...actually it'll be 45 mins shorter since I woke up hella late today. Im still sheepy. Time to load up on some coffee...

I also found a Pecan Cinnabon in the freezer so Im about to warm that up and eat it for breakfast. MmMmmmmmMmmmM Im fat.

Comment

• is it YOURS or someone elses?? lol i hate it when people eat/drink my shit in the company fridge.

Comment

• Cinnabon dipped in coffee FTW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
              is it YOURS or someone elses?? lol i hate it when people eat/drink my shit in the company fridge.
              it was prom di prigidare from my bahay...not trabajo

I had food stolen from my work fridge in the ER so everytime I put food in the fridge, I make sure I put it in a biohazard bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post

I had food stolen from my work fridge in the ER so everytime I put food in the fridge, I make sure I put it in a biohazard bag.
                HAHA biohazard bag...so sad the what you have to do just to save your own lunch.

Comment

man..good idea..but i dont want HAZMAT all over my leftovers

Comment

• ...sometimes I write "I spit in my sandwich." on the sandwich bag if I cant find one of those biohazard bags hahaha but usually everybody is good here so I only eat all the food when there is a potluck

Comment

• luckily its a small office..so i'll recognize anything i bring in.
                      but what can i do if i see them? just leer at them for a long time??

Comment

• 'd be like, "Why the fuck you eating my sammich bitch." Then report them for stealing from you. I would. Then mad dog them everytime you see them.

Comment

• "i spit in my sandwich" HAHAHAHA good one brotha

Comment

'd be like, "Why the fuck you eating my sammich bitch." Then report them for stealing from you. I would. Then mad dog them everytime you see them.
                            yeah theres no HR here lol
                            its an office of like..20 or so people.
                            i just mad dog them all the time.
                            thats probably why ppl think i have problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                              yeah theres no HR here lol
                              its an office of like..20 or so people.
                              i just mad dog them all the time.
                              thats probably why ppl think i have problems.
                              dont you have an officer manager? If not, I'd take it into my own hands. An eye for an eye hahaha

I just dont like a lot of the people I work with so they all think I have a problem cause I give them attitude all the time. maybe its the doctors attitudes that is rubbing off on me..

Comment

dont you have an officer manager? If not, I'd take it into my own hands. An eye for an eye hahaha

I just dont like a lot of the people I work with so they all think I have a problem cause I give them attitude all the time. maybe its the doctors attitudes that is rubbing off on me..
                                lol the OM probably takes my shit too!
                                you sure the doctors just arent rubbing you? you told me its just you and some doctors.

Comment

Working...
                                X