Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scratch their back, they scratch mine =X

Comment

• One time, one of the accountants here at Falken bought a Honey Baked ham during her lunch break for a family Christmas party. Needless to say...when she got off work, she went to the fridge, two slices were missing from the ham. hahahaha She was pisssssssed. Sent out a company wide email expressing her anger. She had to buy a whole new ham cause she couldn't bring a half eaten ham to a party. haha So sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
        I scratch their back, they scratch mine =X
        tell them to hold on to your shoulders instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
          One time, one of the accountants here at Falken bought a Honey Baked ham during her lunch break for a family Christmas party. Needless to say...when she got off work, she went to the fridge, two slices were missing from the ham. hahahaha She was pisssssssed. Sent out a company wide email expressing her anger. She had to buy a whole new ham cause she couldn't bring a half eaten ham to a party. haha So sad.
          shit i would. whos gonna bitch at a free ham???
          next meeting, i'll bring partially eaten del taco tacos

Comment

One time, one of the accountants here at Falken bought a Honey Baked ham during her lunch break for a family Christmas party. Needless to say...when she got off work, she went to the fridge, two slices were missing from the ham. hahahaha She was pisssssssed. Sent out a company wide email expressing her anger. She had to buy a whole new ham cause she couldn't bring a half eaten ham to a party. haha So sad.

dude that sucks...I would be hella pissed too. 3 things of mine you don't mess with...my food, my money, and my car. ...my penis can be messed with though, I won't mind

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
              shit i would. whos gonna bitch at a free ham???
              next meeting, i'll bring partially eaten del taco tacos
              I can help you partially eat them if you need me to

I remember, this one time, I brought like 30 tacos from Del Taco to a potluck...and by the time the potluck started, they were all gone. So I gathered money,went to pizza hut and got some pizza, then it was attacked by a bunch of complaining vultures. Then one of my pieces was stolen by this one fat bitch who's ass I wanted to kick cause he actually thought it was funny *cough ahem* red's fat bitch ass friend *cough cough* ahem.
              Last edited by Jeff D; 08-02-2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

dude that sucks...I would be hella pissed too. 3 things of mine you don't mess with...my food, my money, and my car. ...my penis can be messed with though, I won't mind
                Typical slut response I would expect from you Ugz. hahaha Guys...I mean..girls...like you are a dime a dozen. hahaha

Comment

Typical slut response I would expect from you Ugz. hahaha Guys...I mean..girls...like you are a dime a dozen. hahaha
                  you dont love me, you love my doggystyle

Comment

VISUAL!!!!!! VISUAL!!!!!!!!! GAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                      VISUAL!!!!!! VISUAL!!!!!!!!! GAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ^^ dayum thats some junk in the trunk!! haha

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                        doggystyle with ur nuts hanging down and james catching it with the go-nad uppercut lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Em View Post
                          ^^ dayum thats some junk in the trunk!! haha

doggystyle with ur nuts hanging down and james catching it with the go-nad uppercut lol

Comment

awww i dont think ne1 saw the go-nad uppercut coming..didn't know they hang so low lol but maybe james had an idea

Comment

• SIMPSONIZE yourself

http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?la...ewrkkvmkbuxhnu
                              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• damn that shit takes too long!

Comment

Working...
                                X