• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
    i....dont..drink.

Scottie is talking about sucking pigs.
    Yeah, Ben doesn't drink, hahaha

Sucking pig: Suckling pig (or sucking pig) is a young pig that has only fed on its mother's milk. The piglet is killed between the ages of two to six weeks and traditionally roasted. It is usually reserved for special occasions.

Within Chinese cuisine, the pig is usually consumed in small quantities via siu meat within the siu mei category of Cantonese cuisine. When served as a whole, it is known as 乳猪, jyu5 zyu1. Individual pieces of meat are often served with large slices of pineapple, then topped with a cherry for decoration.

It is popular in Filipino cuisine, where it is referred to as Lechón.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

i love filipino food...and i ate lechon. i fee
      3ep[l bad now

Comment

Lechon kawali FTW

My mom cooked some pancit and lumpia on Sunday MmMMMmmMMmMmm

Comment

can i get a hook up on filipino food?? i've never tried!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
            stfu are you serious???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!11oneoneeleven

Comment

wow Em. i guess the Team Hybrid All-Male Filipino Nursing Staff has to cook for you then.

dude Scott i thought you said "sucking Pig"...like..you wanted to...suck..a pig.
              i never liked lechon. im weird like that. pork and i dont fare very well.
              but for good measure, when i die, i wanna be buried with an apple in my mouth.

Comment

wow Em. i guess the Team Hybrid All-Male Filipino Nursing Staff has to cook for you then.
                pplllzzzzzz i wanna try some filipino food!!

p.s. I hope u dont die with something else in ur mouth lol

Comment

p.s. I hope u dont die with something else in ur mouth lol

LMAO!!!

dude...Im gonna tell my grandma to make you some Diniguan I'll find you some Balut too

Comment

awww man dont give him gross shit
                    i remember there was this Fear Factor one time when they had to eat balut...dude if i were on that certain episode...how bad would it have been if i bailed.

Comment

awww man dont give him gross shit
                      i remember there was this Fear Factor one time when they had to eat balut...dude if i were on that certain episode...how bad would it have been if i bailed.
                      lol whats balut? sounds like bentut but with more balls =P heheheh

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut

i'll eat roasted grasshoppers and crickets, snake, and other weird shit...but wont do balut.

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                          I'll come out and play for a little bit to chill with the homies but if its pretty gay then Imma make like a tree and get the fuck outta there haha
                          thanks to all who came out the mini-meet tonight; it brought back tons of memories when i used to go out to meets. who really should do this kind of stuff more often. i think its not only good for the Team image, but our own morale, friendship, and our urge to see and harass each other.

Comment

thanks to all who came out the mini-meet tonight; it brought back tons of memories when i used to go out to meets. who really should do this kind of stuff more often. i think its not only good for the Team image, but our own morale, friendship, and our urge to see and harass each other.
                            I agree.... many of the people I spoke to were impressed by the variety of cars we brought out to a first time meet

Comment

i like how 28 off t opic post were posted on this tread

Comment

flip food is straight aorta blockage material. triple deep fried pork fat and shiet. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X