No announcement yet.

Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kind of cookie that was soft, warm, and melted in his mouth. it was rather big too, took you a while to finish it right Tim? did it go down smoothly? i want to make sure the cookie was satisfactory for you DK.
    you dont own me, but you may own my cookie.

and before you can even retaliate..YES i went pee in the girls room. shush.

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
      the kind of cookie that was soft, warm, and melted in his mouth. it was rather big too, took you a while to finish it right Tim? did it go down smoothly? i want to make sure the cookie was satisfactory for you DK.
      you dont own me, but you may own my cookie.

and before you can even retaliate..YES i went pee in the girls room. shush.
      actually the cookie was nasty.

And dude i forgot you pissed in the girls bathroom.... that girl that was waiting outside the door was suprised to see you pop out of the bathroom LOL

Comment

omg lmao wtf???
        i wish i would of seen that chicks face

Comment

well shiet thats what you get when you order the LAST cookie Timmay!!
          hey i had to pee. she could have used the dudes room if she had to go.
          im used to girls looking at me funny dude. used to it.
          compliment? no

Comment

how come you guys kick it so much and don't even invite me. whatever. I see how it is. pfft. weak.

Comment

Don't feel too bad Ben. I took a shit in the ladies room at the Mobil station just off the I-5 in Laguna. When I came out there were like 5 women waiting to use it. hahahahaha
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

damn teddy bear

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                  how come you guys kick it so much and don't even invite me. whatever. I see how it is. pfft. weak.
                  dude.... the times i invite you over.... here's your response....

"yah ill call you guys up later"....

how about .... I SEE HOW IT IS.... just cuz im not huggable and squeezably charmin soft!.....

anyways... starbucks tonight? 1010 pm?

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                    Don't feel bad Ugz. It's just thoes 2. Ben comes to our work at like 7pm everynight..... and rather than sitting in one of the 6 open cubes, he plans his ass in Tim's cube and they rub elbows all night. They might rub other things but I have no evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                      Don't feel too bad Ben. I took a shit in the ladies room at the Mobil station just off the I-5 in Laguna. When I came out there were like 5 women waiting to use it. hahahahaha
                      hm.i may have used that SAME gas station. what exit?
                      i had Starbucks and had to take a fat shotgun shit and i think all the purdee OC ladies who were waiting outside the door heard EVERYTHING. it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                        Don't feel bad Ugz. It's just thoes 2. Ben comes to our work at like 7pm everynight..... and rather than sitting in one of the 6 open cubes, he plans his ass in Tim's cube and they rub elbows all night. They might rub other things but I have no evidence.
                        youre welcome to join the rubbing Scott.
                        oh and remember. i go home with Tim everynight too. you forgot to add that, DIDNT YOU???
                        ive gone home with you a couple times Scottie so dont be shy.
                        OH remember that WILD time we had with those 2 ladies? ohhh yeah giggity giggity.

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                          youre welcome to join the rubbing Scott.
                          oh and remember. i go home with Tim everynight too. you forgot to add that, DIDNT YOU???
                          ive gone home with you a couple times Scottie so dont be shy.
                          OH remember that WILD time we had with those 2 ladies? ohhh yeah giggity giggity.
                          I don't think there is enough room for me and you two fatty's in that small cube.
                          Oh I know U go home with time everynight. I also know why he dosn't charge you rent. This pic was taken, of you two by Ron, last night....

Yeah, and the 2 ladies...Yeah, expensive night.

Comment

yah scott way 2 go paying about 15 gs for those two ladyboys... i mean ladies

Comment

LMAO @ the pic
                              but ROFL at HOW/WHERE Scott had to find that pic.
                              its OK Scott. Ron is all yours.
                              small pilipino boy. mmm.

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                                yah scott way 2 go paying about 15 gs for those two ladyboys... i mean ladies
                                If your going to blow a motor why not do it at 152 with a set of 34DD's and 36E's? It was funny when it happened and it's still funny now. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X