X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup did you go to highland high?

Comment

Originally posted by SXYs2k View Post
      Driver 1: NAmes luis Martinez. I moved around between palmdale and Santa clarita. But I worked in sylmar so I've been around the area.

CaliforniaTT: what's your name? I heard about a member that owned a audi. But never seem them around.
      nah man,that was fernando with his a4,by the time we got the tt we where far from trying to come back with hyzone,the president had a big mess with the team,by now u prob know they are gone and the pres. got the xb repo,no more car no more president status

erick was a really cool guy and straight down to earth but he used to think to much with his wee wee! moore than his brain,always trying to get in trouble with models and watching models forums all the time,but i guess thats no issue here!!
      ,bettwen you and me,half of our members are frequent customers of our models and hunnies threads........lol haaa ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
        yup did you go to highland high?
        yes.. highland high school.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
          nah man,that was fernando with his a4,by the time we got the tt we where far from trying to come back with hyzone,the president had a big mess with the team,by now u prob know they are gone and the pres. got the xb repo,no more car no more president status

erick was a really cool guy and straight down to earth but he used to think to much with his wee wee! moore than his brain,always trying to get in trouble with models and watching models forums all the time,but i guess thats no issue here!!
          ,bettwen you and me,half of our members are frequent customers of our models and hunnies threads........lol haaa ha ha!
          Yeah i met fernando hes cool. Hes the only one i still talk too. Repo? REALLY? Haha.. he said it was payed off.. Yeah i got out because of issues. Not being fair. I never received anything but a bottle of smartwax the whole year. haha.

Well if all you guys are out there tomorrow i look forward to meeting you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSD316 View Post
            uh oh you said Palmdale, lol Aaron is gonna be all about you now. lol He's originally from Palmdale.
            yeah. Pdale. Lets see how far i am from tomorrows meet.

Im about to mapquest it.

Edit: OUCH! 92 Miles
            Last edited by SXYs2k; 04-24-2009, 10:59 PM. Reason: Ouch!

Comment

Yeah i met fernando hes cool. Hes the only one i still talk too. Repo? REALLY? Haha.. he said it was payed off.. Yeah i got out because of issues. Not being fair. I never received anything but a bottle of smartwax the whole year. haha.

Well if all you guys are out there tomorrow i look forward to meeting you guys.
              We cant make it to the meeting but hit us up we are close to you from santa clarita to reseda!
              no that xb is owned by Jorge (saturn) we are good friends with Jorge but Eric wasnt payn for the payments so Jorge had to take it back. but i hear ya man it wasnt fair at all! but yeah Fernandos cool we go way back with him when his honda was a widebody. but hey welcome and we will see you around

Damian and Robin

Comment

i heard of hyzone lol. i knew some girl named cassie with an evo
                Last edited by Em; 04-25-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post

Damian and Robin
                  Now i know who you are.. lol.. Yeah ive seen you guys before. Heard a lot of you.

*Tell ya later lol

Comment

Originally posted by HHP View Post
                    i heard of hyzone lol lol lame. i knew some girl named cassie with an evo
                    yeah cassie is cool.. i still talk to her from time to time too

Comment

Originally posted by HHP View Post
                      i heard of hyzone lol. i knew some girl named cassie with an evo
                      oh lol yeah i remember her

Comment

Now i know who you are.. lol.. Yeah ive seen you guys before. Heard a lot of you.

*Tell ya later lol
                        Yeah im sure we were long time members the originals when Oscar was still president and Eric pushed him out. but yeah it totally changed so thats why we left,and peoples lifestyles and bad decissions got old. but its nice to see that Tony,Jorge and Erin are still out there rolling with Hyintensity. but yeah that teams gone now. im sure how you heard how our neon got totally messed up that was a big step down too for us......but yeah hit us up ur welcome here anytime

Comment

hey hey hey! welcomee :]

Comment

DUDE! what year did you graduate? did you drive a blue 300zx and also go to Hillview middle school? whats your Myspace? this is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
                              DUDE! what year did you graduate? did you drive a blue 300zx and also go to Hillview middle school? whats your Myspace? this is crazy!
                              naw.. i drove a red gsr, and the rhd hatch in my high school times. I graduated 06

Comment

I heard cassie is either having a kid or had one. freakin crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X