• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HHP View Post
    I heard cassie is either having a kid or had one. freakin crazy
    Yeah having a baby. And got her car stolen too

Comment

ok different luis..what did you drive senior year? i drove the white s55 amg mercedes..who did u chill with?

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
        ok different luis..what did you drive senior year? i drove the white s55 amg mercedes..who did u chill with?
        senior year i drove a Red GSR/A red 67 chevy pickup/and my hatch. But the hatch was all beat up and shitty. haha.

Dont know if you knew hilario, efren, edgar,armando, Brian... Kicked it with all them.

Comment

Originally posted by SXYs2k View Post
          Yeah having a baby. And got her car stolen too
          WTF are you serious wow that sucks stolen. i remember when she was just starting out with the moding when she got to HYZONE. did she get it back?
          Last edited by CaliforniaTT; 04-26-2009, 09:49 PM.

Comment

hmm they dont sound familiar..i kicked it with all the football team guys and cheerleaders..asb people and yearbook..i was all over tho cuz i was in autoshop all the time too thats sick man that we are both from pdale! ill have to meet you at the next meet man!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
              WTF are you serious wow that sucks stolen. i remember when she was just starting out with the moding when she got to HYZONE. did she get it back?
              yeah man and she painted it flat black too.. it was sick. But naw they didnt find it. Dont know what happened.

Comment

hmm they dont sound familiar..i kicked it with all the football team guys and cheerleaders..asb people and yearbook..i was all over tho cuz i was in autoshop all the time too thats sick man that we are both from pdale! ill have to meet you at the next meet man!
                yeah man. Ill be at the next one

Comment

o_O you had a s55 senior year?? ballllllliiiinnnnn....

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    o_O you had a s55 senior year?? ballllllliiiinnnnn....
                    no!!!! lol my dad did..i drove it frequently without asking lol but everyone knew me by the car i drove

Comment

Working...
                    X