No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid inspired me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These graphics come on many of the 350Z Nismo editions, if not all of them. Not sure how it is rice when it is part of the Nismo package as a whole.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

good answer! i was soo close of taking them off. but scott you've seen many cars should it stay or should it go? your advice would help greatly =D

Comment

no other opinions matters to me more than an actual team hybrid member! because you guys know what hot.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Larry. Nice nismo Z and love the wheel combo. Black with red accents is sexy.

Since you ask for an opinion here is mine:
          In my honest opinion the vinyl isnt ricey. It brings the car out more because of the red stripes. Just don't over do it though lol. What I would do to twist it a little more is paint the front/rear lips and side skirts red. I think that be HOT!

I can go on forever but I live by the saying "my car, my way!" Lol

Comment

hahahah wow that is so risky! ill take your advice into consideration but if everyone agrees with it ill do it! thanks for the input.

Comment

Vinyl is good if done tastefully...

If you are in the West Covina area, I am going to be planning a So Cal hang out meet every two weeks if you are interested...

Comment

im down for sure! ill never turn down a members meet =D unless i work... haha

Comment

Originally posted by gs400speed23 View Post
                  hahahah wow that is so risky! ill take your advice into consideration but if everyone agrees with it ill do it! thanks for the input.
                  Get someone to phtotoshop it. thats the best way

Comment

It shouldn't matter what other people think. Its your car. But i think the black with the nismo graphics are pretty sick. not too ricey of years past. Dont take this the wrong way but i would get rid of the spormax wheels. just sayin... They have affordable used wheels at vrwheels. I've gotten like 3 sets from them. If your ever in Vegas hit up the vegas crew.

Comment

sweet! i would totally hit up the vegas crew. yea at the time when i bought these rims they were the only company that i found with red lip 19" and at the time ive never seen anyone with it so thats why i bought it. but im going to upgrade to volks te37 what you think? and i wanted to go WHITE!

Comment

hey nick your right they are cheap! but too bad they dont have much 19" and with the offset i need to be flush. ill keep up the update on that site to hope for a better offset and deal. thanks agian for the help

Comment

Welcome to the forums Larry! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            It shouldn't matter what other people think. Its your car. But i think the black with the nismo graphics are pretty sick. not too ricey of years past. Dont take this the wrong way but i would get rid of the spormax wheels. just sayin... They have affordable used wheels at vrwheels. I've gotten like 3 sets from them. If your ever in Vegas hit up the vegas crew.
                            BALLIN'.....

I still wanna be like you when I grow up.. Also the name change from SMA to NICK.. Nice touch.. now i know who im talking to..

You guys wanna talk about vinyl graphics.... Talk to this guy.. Sick with it!!

Imma call your contact, that ish is siiik!! Imma do pokemon style!

Comment

thank you kevosukie for the warm welcome.

Comment

idk; personally, i'd go with something different than te37's -- they are everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                X