No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid inspired me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TE37 are so classic. you can never go wrong with volks. At the time I opted for the gram lights in white. cuz the te437's were so expensive. i've always drooled over them but never had the balls to lay down 3k on some wheels. With our hook up we can get custom offset wheels for about 2k so yeah those are ballin'

@riki the te's are everywhere but they will never go out of style.

also, i think dans trying to sell his wheels you can powder coat them white and you got ur TE's

Comment

ooooo really? dan didnt say anything about selling them at the ed show. sweeeet imma ask him for a friendly discount haha. im not to afraid of how common it is, because like nick said it still looks hot.

Comment

im not selling there isnt anything i want more at the moment :P

also leave the vinyl i like the nismo graphics it goes with the nismo body kit.

Comment

oh and rikki is just hating cuz he doesnt have te37's :P

Comment

dang it why does TE37 have to be soo expensive! sucks being a college student.

Comment

why dont u go with some enkei wheels. they are very high quality and not expensive

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
                oh and rikki is just hating cuz he doesnt have te37's :P
                LOL.. He should start playing cartown so he know's how it feels to have them.. I have them on 7 of my Cars. Ask Fernando!! HAHAHA

Comment

@dspiel i looked at enkei and didnt really like their styles. but ill keep searching =D

Comment

nick thanks for your help and advice brotha

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                      LOL.. He should start playing cartown so he know's how it feels to have them.. I have them on 7 of my Cars. Ask Fernando!! HAHAHA
                      Yeah, i'm wheel shopping at the moment also...I guess it's different in the Honda scene, as the rare-er the wheel, the greater your pimp status

LOL, cartown....atleast it doesn't flood the wall like Farmville!
                      Last edited by rikkireyes; 08-31-2010, 03:16 AM. Reason: eye kant spel

Comment

Waz Up Larry!! i remember that car... you were directly infrint of us...Nice Z...

Comment

hahaha yup i was the one next to s2000s and that purple evo. it was kind of funny the picture that i took had my car in one side and all of team hybrids car on the other. its like my car was being judge infront of a committee its was an epic picture. haha thanks for the compliment

Comment

Originally posted by gs400speed23 View Post
                            @dspiel i looked at enkei and didnt really like their styles. but ill keep searching =D
                            These are hot

Comment

oooOooo they are! im gonna see how much those cost =D let me know if anyone has hook ups to these!

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
                                These are hot
                                LOL.. they're nice but they kinda reminds me of my stock Rays forged wheels. Except its Black!

Comment

Working...
                                X